Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6: Blown Away vs. One Way Ticket

Which song is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allamericangirl8

I actually like these songs nearly equally, with the edge to OWT for having Carrie exclaim, "LICK IT." No moment in the entire album could possibly top hearing Mrs. Fisher tell me to lick something. So I think the correct answer is obvious.

pklongbeach

So obviously I've somehow missed the last 5 polls or either I vote on so many things I've forgotten. What are the previous songs? polls?
Ha ha, keep up Girl!
We are voting for the best song on the album, song by song.
So far, BA has not lost to any other song. So it is currently up against OWT.
You must have Vote-itus

Burst

I bet a lot of people are voting OWT just so that BA doesn't win all of the polls :p

I voted Blown Away as it's my favourite song on the album (and one of her best of all time). One Way Ticket is close though.

gocountrymusic

Sorry but I personally don't believe One Way Ticket she be the song to dethrone BA. I could accept 2BC, Do You Think About Me, or Forever Changed (or WAW and Cupid down the road) beating it but not this one IMO (I do like OWT, but I love the others).

Mirasa45A

"One Way Ticket" By Carrie Underwood is so very special, so I choose "One Way Ticket" :):)

There were another group (Bonie M) sang the same title :):)

epicamends

Okay, at this point I think the only songs that have a shot of beating BA are GIG or WAW. Maybe Cupid, but I'm not sure.

SoulDemiuges

Stop the hate for "Who Are You". It's my favourite song ever and I will enjoy the moment of being the only one who votes for it because I am a hipster.

Until then I will keep voting for Blown Away. Who cares if it keeps winning? That's the point of the poll, for the most voted song to win.