Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**ROUND 9: So Small vs. I Know You Won't

SS or IKYW?

• So Small

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • I Know You Won't

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters

maddkat

Staff member
ok went with SS because the recorded version is better then IKYW.
But live IKYW would win in a landslide ,CMA Songrwriters and Soundcheck performances of SS aside.

CarrieFan928

I voted for So Small. I've only ever liked I Know You Won't. It has weak lyrics and and a bit of a boring melody. Sure Carrie hits plenty of high notes but that doesn't necessarily make the song good. I enjoy listening to it when I play the album but I'm never jumping up and down just to hear it. My interest in this song fluctuates a lot though so sometimes I will think it's a good song although never well-written in terms of lyrics. This is most likely suicide but So Small probably wouldn't be in my top 10 all-time favorite Carrie songs. lol I'd say it's somewhere in the 11-15 range. It's catchy and I feel like it has a unique topic that I can definitely relate to but some of the lyrics are extremely cliche.