Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

thunder92

Thank you so much...you just made me cry...and I have the ugly face when I cry. I'm just a regular person who tries my hardest to be kind...I don't always succeed, but if I'm ugly to another person, I try my hardest to make amends because that is not how I was raised -- to be mean or unkind -- if I'm unkind or mean to someone, my first thought is I must pray -- then what would my Mom and Dad think and commit to try harder -- and then to my children and grandchildren, again, commit and try harder -- and then to Carrie and Mike, commit and try harder -- and to my wonderful friends here at Carrie Fans, commit and try harder.

I love all of you -- you're part of my family and I truly mean that!!!!!!!! <3

Now your just showing off :p

Ann055

Now your just showing off :p

Haha...but seriously not in the least. My parents have been married for 57 1/2 years and I wasn't always like this. Since I started to get sick 7 years ago, it just changed me...hopefully to a better person. :)

thunder92

Haha...but seriously not in the least. My parents have been married for 57 1/2 years and I wasn't always like this. Since I started to get sick 7 years ago, it just changed me...hopefully to a better person. :)

I know, im just messing with ya. You are a huge positive here!