Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 15 2012] Bridgeport, CT - Webster Bank Arena

Daraebe

Is there a special award for set design and lighting that goes to the amazing crew that helps make the BA Tour possible? This entire team is amazing. The way they clearly work together so well takes this art form to a new level! Carrie's unparalleled voice deserves for everyone to bring their "A" game. Clearly, they've done that!

They are called the Parnelli Awards. Carrie's tour manager is up for Tour Manager of the Year this year

sco

I can not say enough how impressed I am with every bit of the production on this tour, particularly BA. I look forward to such a visual treat as well as her stellar vocals in Nocember. Nice to know that us in the nose bleed seats will have a shot at actually seeing her and not just on the screens.

I'm with you on that sentiment. We have tickets for October in Dallas. We're not exactly in the nosebleeds but we didn't get great seats. It is interesting that some people were worried about how tickets were selling. We bought tickets the first day they were generally available and ended up in row X towards the back of he arena. AA center is pretty huge so there are probably third deck tickets left but those stink pretty bad. We've sat there for Stars games before.

teesharky

SCO-- that is great to hear! I am so glad that Dallas is selling well. That is a big city and heart of Texas/South so I always want Carrie to do well in Dallas for some reason. lol

I was impressed when I saw the videos and pictures of how packed the first two shows were too.

Even if not sell outs, I am now thinking that she is selling more then the PO tour perhaps, as it seems that she is selling full house everywhere now instead of half house like before.

##crossing fingers that my theory is backed up by box office scores####

teesharky

They are called the Parnelli Awards. Carrie's tour manager is up for Tour Manager of the Year this year

wow! That was fast! I saw something on twitter about this but I was shocked as she only had 2 shows so far.

How can he be up for an award already when the tour just started?

I remember the PO tour was nominated for Most creative stage design or something like that. Not sure if it was the Parnelli awards or Poll Star Awards or something like that.

sjones571

Seeing the photos it looks like the stage is very high off the ground and I paid a lot of money for 3rd center stage seats in Ohio for Dec am I not going to be able to see the stage???

thaifood

Seeing the photos it looks like the stage is very high off the ground and I paid a lot of money for 3rd center stage seats in Ohio for Dec am I not going to be able to see the stage???

To high or not to high, if you are on the florr you'll most likely be standing. That's the reason I never get floor seats.

Ann055

A3CvLXZCcAEz_jd.jpg