Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 15 2012] Bridgeport, CT - Webster Bank Arena

robinannhunt

I remember Carrie opening for the opener at a Kenny concert and the room was about 30% full. Only the true Carrie fans were their. Even durk bently sang to many empty seats.

Ann055

proxy.jpg

I wish I was there! I saw my first concert ever (for the Carnival Ride Tour) at this arena! Some of my friends got to go and theyre all really excited but she'll be back to ct in november so i'll see her then :) I hope the traffic isn't too bad and everyone makes it there!
I saw a tweet saying Linda McMahon (just in case you all don't know her, she's a candidate running for senate) was there. I love her, I wish I could've seen her there

bree

Very curious to see if there will be any differences with tonight's concert. I'm gonna guess some different outfits, but the same set list. But who knows, maybe the cover song may change from time to time?

Ann055

A23-WtGCYAAJv3Q.jpg

@Star999radio
We made it into the @CarrieUnderwood show! Are you here? Tweet us a pic of your section, we'll retweet you #CarrieCT pic.twitter.com/I5CQc3S0

2 min ago