Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 17 2012] Providence, RI - Dunkin' Donuts Center

Ann055

proxy.jpg

Ann055

why is row 1 so so far away from the stage?lol. At most shows this would be around row 5 or 6.. its more protected than our troups are in Afghanistan.

I would guess part of the reason is the end of that star goes our further than the pic shows and that is the part where they hook Carrie and the guys from the band up in that deal that flies.

Ann055

@trisigmazp
A ton of our sisters are at the concert tonight! @Carrieunderwood #trisigmalove #youreamazing

Daraebe

I would guess part of the reason is the end of that star goes our further than the pic shows and that is the part where they hook Carrie and the guys from the band up in that deal that flies.

Yeah it is because of the tip of the star, plus putting the front row back a bit allows the front rows to see the stage better with it being high

Ann055

Yeah, I know that but that one pic didn't go to the end of the point of the star which like you said is what they hook the basket onto and it is part of the stage.

sam_vzla

I cant believe how organized this concerts are in terms of seating and how everything is like grid, perfect lines.. lol People actually respect this during the concert? I mean the concerts in Venezuela are a complete mess.

bigbluegrl23

I cant believe how organized this concerts are in terms of seating and how everything is like grid, perfect lines.. lol People actually respect this during the concert? I mean the concerts in Venezuela are a complete mess.

in an arena concert they do because there is security, but its a lot more crazy and lenient during an outdoor festival.
Becca