Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 17 2012] Providence, RI - Dunkin' Donuts Center

Schrodinger

In defense of my sex, Carrie's legs are a work of art, but they don't sing. A lot of guys go to hear her....the staring is just the icing.:rolleyes:

bigbluegrl23

In defense of my sex, Carrie's legs are a work of art, but they don't sing. A lot of guys go to hear her....the staring is just the icing.:rolleyes:

its truly unbelievable. you look at her and you can't believe a girl that pretty exists. and then you hear her voice and its like "holy ****, how is this possible?"
Becca

bearball49

I cant believe how organized this concerts are in terms of seating and how everything is like grid, perfect lines.. lol People actually respect this during the concert? I mean the concerts in Venezuela are a complete mess.
There is a venue that I go to here in Charlotte that is pretty chaotic. It has a capacity of about 3000. When they expect a sold out crowd, they remove all of the tables and chairs that normally surround the dance floor. You end up with two floors with people literally standing on top of one another....everyone trying to see the stage and most of the people drunk. I am only 4'11" so unless I am upstairs or right in front of the stage, not only can I not see, i get claustrophobic. The other thing is that it has discouraged me from attending many of these concerts as I have a disability and there isno way I can stand the whole time.

Ann055

proxy.jpg

Pi314CA

There is a venue that I go to here in Charlotte that is pretty chaotic. It has a capacity of about 3000. When they expect a sold out crowd, they remove all of the tables and chairs that normally surround the dance floor. You end up with two floors with people literally standing on top of one another....everyone trying to see the stage and most of the people drunk. I am only 4'11" so unless I am upstairs or right in front of the stage, not only can I not see, i get claustrophobic. The other thing is that it has discouraged me from attending many of these concerts as I have a disability and there isno way I can stand the whole time.

Yikes! Good thing that the Charlotte venue for carrie's November concert is a very nice venue.

Ann055

Country Music Rocks is there tonight so I'm sure they will review the concert. They are tweeting.