Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 17 2012] Providence, RI - Dunkin' Donuts Center

Daraebe

A3CrSJPCQAAAzvT.jpg

DaisyTweets

Oh I love ALL of tonight's outfits the best so far!!!! And in that last picture she looks so happy. Like I said in an earlier post, you can really tell that she's so happy to be back out touring!

teesharky

wow the clothes just get better and better! Carrie must feel like a Barbie doll every night, picking out her outfits. :)

So does she wear the same black dress every night for Blown Away, or is that a different black dress each night? tx

teesharky

While there were many outfits I loved on the Play On tour-- there were quite a few that were kind of "meh" to me like the big poofy yellow prairie skirt thing she wore during Temporary Home that made her look like Little House on the Prairie meets Minnie Pearl. lol I adored the Tux she wore for Cowboy casanova though, and the coral skirt she wore on the swing for JAD was pretty too.

This tour-- her clothes are elegant and remind me of Shania Twain's outfits sort of in her videos--- just stunning. I am dying to know who designed them all!

Daraebe

wow the clothes just get better and better! Carrie must feel like a Barbie doll every night, picking out her outfits. :)

So does she wear the same black dress every night for Blown Away, or is that a different black dress each night? tx

She has worn 3 different black outfits