Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 17 2012] Providence, RI - Dunkin' Donuts Center

Daraebe

A3C1mr1CIAECi2U.jpg

jaylee50

OMG!!! Carrie outdid herself. The music played before Carrie even got on stage had the crowd wild with anticipation. Of course the crowd erupted with shouts, whistles and applause as soon as Carrie made her entrance. The excitement of Carrie's Blown Away Tour will last long after the concert's end. Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Others are discovering that Carrie is truly the best vocalist there is.
This is the best concert I have been to. A friend I went with tonight was in total awe about this concert. She had no clue how dynamic Carrie is.

Mirasa45A

OMG!!! Carrie outdid herself. The music played before Carrie even got on stage had the crowd wild with anticipation. Of course the crowd erupted with shouts, whistles and applause as soon as Carrie made her entrance. The excitement of Carrie's Blown Away Tour will last long after the concert's end. Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Others are discovering that Carrie is truly the best vocalist there is.
This is the best concert I have been to. A friend I went with tonight was in total awe about this concert. She had no clue how dynamic Carrie is.

Thank you so much for your short review.