Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 17 2012] Providence, RI - Dunkin' Donuts Center

robinannhunt

While there were many outfits I loved on the Play On tour-- there were quite a few that were kind of "meh" to me like the big poofy yellow prairie skirt thing she wore during Temporary Home that made her look like Little House on the Prairie meets Minnie Pearl. lol I adored the Tux she wore for Cowboy casanova though, and the coral skirt she wore on the swing for JAD was pretty too.

This tour-- her clothes are elegant and remind me of Shania Twain's outfits sort of in her videos--- just stunning. I am dying to know who designed them all!

Tee, you crack me up.:D I didn't like those skirts during that part of the show either. The tux was cute though.

opry051008

The colors showing up in this concert are phenomenal - fills everyone with happy thoughts for sure!!!
Hopefully at the end we'll get some awesome shots of each of her outfits - so elegant and femine and then her pants outfits are perfect for other songs!! Awesome details!

Last year she brought her costumes to the FC party. I hope she does again this year because I agree, they are phenonmenal.

smilesalot2day

I'm really excited to see this show Dec,19th for 2 reasons.. 1, It looks and sounds amazing... @. I have made my 17 yr old daughter and 21 yr old neice fans of Carrie, My daughter plays this everywhere..

gaycarebear

Jason,
You are amazing with all that you do! BTW - have you heard anything about the E intership thingy.

Thanks! :)

Not yet, they said it would be about 2 weeks (from yesterday) before they narrow anything down.

But I do have several other job leads :D