Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 19 2012] Worcester, MA - DCU Center

teesharky

Question: Why doesn't Carrie ever play in Boston? She always plays venues outside of Boston but never in the actual city. How far is this venue from downtown Boston? tx.

Is it just that the venues in Boston are too big for Carrie to play or something? Odd. she can play the Staples Center and big venues all over the country, so why not Boston?

Daraebe

Question: Why doesn't Carrie ever play in Boston? She always plays venues outside of Boston but never in the actual city. How far is this venue from downtown Boston? tx.

Is it just that the venues in Boston are too big for Carrie to play or something? Odd. she can play the Staples Center and big venues all over the country, so why not Boston?

This arena is about a 1hr away from Boston and has a seating capacity of 14,800 so it is not a small venue

teesharky

-- good one Robin! lol Maybe Boston doesn't have a big enough venue. lol

It just strikes me as odd that she never plays Boston. sorry. Didn't mean to sidetrack. lol

Daraebe

DCU Center ‏@DCUCenter
Check out the cake @alinaeisenhauer of #Sweet designed for#CarrieUnderwood playing the #DCUCenter tonight #http://instagr.am/p/Pxg_N-j_UF/

proxy.jpg

Schrodinger

Wonder if it's vegan? Vegetarianism I totally get, but vegan, that's rough. Even honey is literally off the table. The cake would have to be milk and egg free. Not sure how you make a cake without eggs, even angel food has egg whites. Even if it isn't, I'm sure she will be thrilled. It is such a cool cake. It is so Carrie, the shoe on the shoe box and Ace and Penny:D

teesharky

Agree-- it is "So Very carrie." haha

Carrie and her shoes--- just like Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City. lol

Schrodinger

Agree-- it is "So Very carrie." haha

Carrie and her shoes--- just like Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City. lol

That's another, How does she do it questions. My wife won't wear anything higher than a kitten heal (wow I have been breathing in estrogen for too long). How does Carrie wear the 6+ inch stilettos for 2+ hours preforming. Have you seen the video of the time when one of her stilettos got stuck in a crack on the stage during a show?