Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 19 2012] Worcester, MA - DCU Center

Ann055

proxy.jpg

hjj

Sure lot of colorful lighting going on during the concert. I can't wait to see her in Dec.

Ace01

Omg that concert rocked she was amazing like always. I'll post a few of my pics later cause I dont know how to post pics through my iPhone.

The Nanook

I think most night's showtime is 7:30, but does anyone have a good time frame for when they start letting people in?

robinannhunt

It is up to the venue but they usually open the doors 1 hour before the first opener. The M&G's are usually before that at a special gate. The venu may open the doors earlier than 1 hour. We get there atleast 2 hours early to beat the trafic.

pklongbeach

Looks kike a sellout crowd to me, did not like the review saying there where a few empty seats around top of arena.
I know, like, What are you talking about with a few empty seats.
Could just as easily be tickets bought and could not show up.
It's nitpicking on Carrie like that that really drives me so crazy.
No reviewer would ever comment on a few empty seats up in the rafters at a Kenny Chesney concert.
It's like,"Why are you looking for a problem when an arena is that packed????

luvebug99

I hadn't seen the Blown Away video leading up to Carrie coming on, therefore I don't know if it's been posted before. But this gives me the chills.

Sofa Critic

Question: Why doesn't Carrie ever play in Boston? She always plays venues outside of Boston but never in the actual city. How far is this venue from downtown Boston? tx.

Is it just that the venues in Boston are too big for Carrie to play or something? Odd. she can play the Staples Center and big venues all over the country, so why not Boston?

Carrie has said in previous interviews that the audiences are much more excited to see major performers play in secondary markets because it's more of a rarity. She has said that even Nashville has so many major acts come through town that people get jaded and don't appreciate the shows to the degree that they should.

It's also possible that the critics are kinder to her in secondary markets. The critics in many major centers tend to be hipster types that champion indie bands like Grizzly Bear and Best Coast (ughh!).

My two cents....