Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 19 2012] Worcester, MA - DCU Center

Ace01

i know that it was pretty packed there you can see by the pictures posted eariler where she was on the platform above the crowed that it was.

Ace01

this is my revew of the concert last night sorry if im all over the place and missing some songs this is my first review ive ever written.the first song carrie did was good girl i really like the intro how it started out with the clips from the video for blown away, the whe carrie entered she came out of a door from a house they made with the screen which was pretty cool. then after singing that she sang undo it. she also sang i told you so wasted, cowboy casanova, two black cadillacs, and last name. when she sang temporay home i could see her starting to tear up and then she started to cry, i know shes said in the past that was a hard song sometimes and sometime she can get through it and sometimes she cant. it just shows you how she connects with her songs.it was so powerful made me tear up. she also went on a platform above the crowd and sang get out of this town nobody ever told you thank god for home towns do you think about me and one way ticket. when she was above the crowd she threw lays into the crowd and there were a bunch of big beach balls that were being hit threw the crowd i loved with the confetti started falling it was so cool. carrie made her way back to the stage and one of the beach balls went by her and she hit it. after that her and hunter hayes did a duet with leave love alone. when he left she did aerosmiths sweet emotion, she used the mic that she used when her and steven tyler sang togeter the one with the pink lights on it. after she sang remind me with brad on the screen. she also sang cupids got a shot gun, and before he cheats. at the end she told everyone good night and that we were great and a lot of people thought the concert was over. as she was going down under the stage i was waving and others were too and she looked at me and said ill be back and smiled. then it when dark, my friend kept telling me it was over and i kept telling her that carrie and i asked the girl next to me if she saw what carrie said and she said yea and said it wouldnt be THE BLOWN AWAY TOUR without blown away. so then we were all screaming and the chanting carries name it was awesome. the all of a sudden they played the blown away video and the carrie came out and was sitting on a bed and started singing i know you wont. after she sang that the came blown away the video still in the background and you could see the twist ripping the stuff off the house and the came the confetti smoke twister on stage that was amazing i could feel it. carrie defanity never dissapoints i know i will never forget this concert there were a lot of visual and specail affects like she said.

judes

Great description Ace - I love how you saw Carrie say I'll be back - great review !! Glad you enjoyed the concert , makes me excited to go!

Ace01

I have a bunch of pics and wanted to share a few with you guys, but am having trouble posting them.

opry051008

Thanks Ace.

This one is my fav.
keri070_zpsb0b5d776.jpg