Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 22 2012] Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center

HuiZ

^ Thanks for that! I am waiting for clips like that for all the songs.... taken far from the stage, so I could see the whole stage and what happens on the screen :D

The opening of the tour still gives me chills! Sooooo cool!

maddkat

Staff member
Thanks Donna. I suspected that they didn't open the back section but I wasn't sure so I didn't want to depress anyone. lol. But since the KFC Yum Center can seat almost 15K, I think Carrie probably pulled of at least 10K this time. :)
easy 10K I would think.They had the back section curtained off in Nash. tonight too.But it was a big crowd and Carrie was on fire!

Donna how do you get such amazing pics. I think I have the same camera as you (Canon Powershot SX20 IS?) and my pics are lousy. If it's the same camera, what settings do you use?
I have a Canon sx 110 and I use the manual settings. Plus on this tour the lighting is much kinder for photography,bright and beautiful.