Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 22 2012] Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center

Ann055

proxy.jpg

bearball49

I pray to God that my 12 year old grandson never sees this. I am taking him to her concert here in November. He was so funny when Carrie first started dating. He felt she should wait for him. He has always had such a huge crush but then he and thousands of others do as well. He was none too happy when she got married until I asked him if he really liked her did he not want her to be happy, then it was cool.

maddkat

Staff member
Wow those last pictures are so great! Love the rock star pants.

The show was amazing and the rockstar pants...oh my , I said last night after Sweet Emotion she looked like a total rock star on that stage! It was incredible!

Really amazing how good Carrie is.Running the gamut from sweet to vengeful and back again never missing a beat.lol

Videos ,per usual, do not do Carrie justice.She is so much more then what they can convey.

PS.Got to meet her before the show - gorgeous in the extreme!!
She was wearing the daisy duke shorts....be still my heart.

didn't have great seats ( tonight much better ones in Nashville)
rockstar ownage
img8729k.jpg

leaving the stage
img8749d.jpg

I'll get up more pics from both shows when I get home tomorrow

maddkat

Staff member
The 300 level was on sale.

I think it sold really well because when I started checking Ticketmaster at the end of June there were no tickets available at price level 3 and it's pretty much been selling the 300 level at price level 2 since I checked back in mid July.

they did have the back sections of the 300 level curtained off.Just the sides were open.Still big crowd and they/we loved every minute of the show.

teesharky

^ TX! That is great to hear. So most of the venue was open except the back sections. Not bad. She is making progress as I think her last tour in Kentucky was only like 8,000, so it was clearly half house last time. This time she opened up some of the upper levels anyway. Very cool!

Madkatt-- thanx for the photos! So clear! You have a great camera!

How was the crowd when she read the sign from that little boy? :) such a cute, random thing to do! (naturally the psychos on mjsblog are calling it creepy- losers!). lol

gaycarebear

The show was amazing and the rockstar pants...oh my , I said last night after Sweet Emotion she looked like a total rock star on that stage! It was incredible!

Really amazing how good Carrie is.Running the gamut from sweet to vengeful and back again never missing a beat.lol

Videos ,per usual, do not do Carrie justice.She is so much more then what they can convey.

PS.Got to meet her before the show - gorgeous in the extreme!!
She was wearing the daisy duke shorts....be still my heart.

didn't have great seats ( tonight much better ones in Nashville)
rockstar ownage
img8729k.jpg

leaving the stage
img8749d.jpg

I'll get up more pics from both shows when I get home tomorrow

Awesome pics! May I use them on my blog? I'll give you credit of course :)

JB172

^ TX! That is great to hear. So most of the venue was open except the back sections. Not bad. She is making progress as I think her last tour in Kentucky was only like 8,000, so it was clearly half house last time. This time she opened up some of the upper levels anyway. Very cool!

Madkatt-- thanx for the photos! So clear! You have a great camera!

How was the crowd when she read the sign from that little boy? :) such a cute, random thing to do! (naturally the psychos on mjsblog are calling it creepy- losers!). lol

I seen those comments on MJ's, too.

I don't think that it was creepy but the points that people made about if that was a male artist kissing a 12 year old girl are valid.

Manchs

I seen those comments on MJ's, too.

I don't think that it was creepy but the points that people made about if that was a male artist kissing a 12 year old girl are valid.

They have to understand it wasn't haha Well, you can't please everybody.

JB172

They have to understand it wasn't haha Well, you can't please everybody.

The point that those people were making is that if say someone like Justin Timberlake kissed a 12 year old girl you would have a whole lot more people saying that is creepy as opposed to any female artist doing the same thing which is true.

I thought that it was just harmless fun, but I can see where people could find it creepy.