Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 22 2012] Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center

Ann055

A3cZQQsCQAEZTNL.jpg

opry051008

OMG I love this picture! :) So amazing with the beach balls and huge crowd!

Just a quick question: Is the upper level blacked out, or is that my imagination? TX! Just trying to guage the crowd size.

The 300 level was on sale.

I think it sold really well because when I started checking Ticketmaster at the end of June there were no tickets available at price level 3 and it's pretty much been selling the 300 level at price level 2 since I checked back in mid July.

Daraebe

The 300 level was on sale.

I think it sold really well because when I started checking Ticketmaster at the end of June there were no tickets available at price level 3 and it's pretty much been selling the 300 level at price level 2 since I checked back in mid July.

I checked the tickets earlier today and it would pull up a couple tickets sometimes and then when I would check again it would give me the sold out page. So, this concert sold really well.

Ann055

I do believe the floating stage is a huge hit - there are always so many pics of it and people are in awe in their tweets. Love it!