Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sep 22 2012] Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center

Ann055

@Netanya_S
I sure do love a Carrie show! @ggoodwinhttp://instagr.am/p/P5v9I2jaV8/

proxy.jpg

teesharky

omg how sweet that Carrie tweeted him too!!! so now he got a kiss and a tweet from Carrie! Lucky kid!

teesharky

Wow I just checked the nashville tickets for tomorrow and you cannot find 4 together anymore!! YAY!

If you try for 2 together, you get way up in the nosebleeds. So tomorrow is looking close to a sell out and she used full house! AWesome!

jaylee50

I love the stadium name : "KFC Yum Center" --- so funny, it makes me hungry :):):)

The Blown Away concert I went to was in Providence, RI at the Dunkin Donut center. There were a lot of people standing in line to buy their coffee and donuts. Have to admit, KFC sounds good too.

teesharky

They should name every arena after food, and have that food there for people to buy. lol

Pizza Hut arena
Taco Bell arena
Starbucks arena
Papa Johns arena

lol

bigbluegrl23

They should name every arena after food, and have that food there for people to buy. lol

Pizza Hut arena
Taco Bell arena
Starbucks arena
Papa Johns arena

lol

oh no don't worry, Louisville's football stadium is Papa John Cardinal Stadium lol Yum and Papa John are based in Louisville.
Becca

rainbow1

Just read all through this, after watching my game. Thanks Ann, and everyone else!! That young man had the night of his life!!!

Schrodinger

It just occurred to me, the kid may have had a great night, but he could ended up singing WAW all the way through high school.:rolleyes:

teesharky

^ lol good one! But he will be a rockstar on Monday, anyway. lol

^^ That is so funny that there is a Papa John's stadium there too. lol

Well I guess the lockout is allowing Mike to tour with Carrie and the doggies for now. :) How cute he took a picture of her.