Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sept 7-9] The Long Road Fest

Louisa

Carrie’s appearance has been cancelled due to illness. Take care Carrie and baby.

The Long Road
@TheLongRoadFest
·
3h
We’ve just heard that Carrie is unable to play this weekend due to illness, and our primary concern is her speedy recovery. We know you’ll have questions, and we promise to come back to you as soon as we can.

maddkat

Staff member
DmbmvLMXgAE6Dip.jpg:large

Farawayhills

Aaron Watson is a traditionally-leaning Country artist, from West Texas. He sometimes sings traditional Gospel too. He's toured in Europe before, and has been played on Radio 2. He is likely to be better known to the Americana fans than to most Mainstream fans here. This is an example of his classic Country style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3ngTyHIT0

Danielle Bradberry is likely to be better known to many Carrie fans (likewise Miranda fans, as she was on the Platinum Tour). She's also Texan, but from the Houston area, where stylistic influences are very mixed. She appeared in the UK at the 2016 C2C. It's possible that she might include a Carrie cover in her extended set. This is an example from a recent concert

Louisa

Tickets are on sale for the 2019 festival, taking place between September 6-8. Carrie has a break in between her tour. It got be thinking they may announce Carrie for next year.

opry051008

Tickets are on sale for the 2019 festival, taking place between September 6-8. Carrie has a break in between her tour. It got be thinking they may announce Carrie for next year.

I'll be surprised if you doesn't make it up to the fans by showing up to the festival next year.

I was sorry to see that your M&G was cancelled. I hope you get another one when she returns.

Louisa

I hope so. It’s unfortunate Carrie got ill just before the UK shows. I’m glad she’s doing better now. Can’t wait to see her live in concert again.

Louisa

I'll be surprised if you doesn't make it up to the fans by showing up to the festival next year.

I was sorry to see that your M&G was cancelled. I hope you get another one when she returns.

Thanks for your kind words. You know we ❤️ Carrie so much. She’s welcome back again anytime she wants. ;-)