Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

September 1 ,2018 Tuckerville Fest - Netherlands

txacar

Absolutely love her outfit. The top is perfect -- so stylish and beautiful on her, and hides the bump so the focus can be entirely on Carrie and not her growing belly. I love dolman sleeves -- she looks gorgeous.

txacar

Some guy tweeted it was the voice of God singing Blown Away. She left the high note to Sydni -- hard to get there with little tootsies kicking your diaphragm.

txacar

Maybe you need to listen again. She ran out of breath

Exactly! It's more difficult when you are that far along. She did the same thing when she was pregnant with Isaiah. Sydni sang the high note but it is very weak compared to Carrie's.

lilangel

Sometimes I question what goes on in her stylists head. That top is the worst.

Yeah, it wasn't that flattering in real life and with the black boots, hmmm.. Not my cup of tea.. I get that she's pregnant but she said it herself in a recent interview that if you're pregnant it doesn't mean that you have to wear moo-clothes (or something like that). But I guess she loved it and made her feel comfortable. That is What counts! I just love more What she wore in the acoustic set and on stage with Keith!!

She was really Awesome and Tiny, Haha!

hjj

Thanks for posting, sounds like a good time. Carrie performance was around 1:24 in 1st posting and 2:39 in 2nd posting. I checked Ilse new album out on Spotify and liked it.

maddkat

Staff member
^Would be nice,In the last two days I've read among other things she's a terrible dresser, she's not a very good producer,her writing is cheesy/childish,and she can't seem to sing her own songs correctly.They can't seem to help themselves.

I thought she looked beautiful, and sounded amazing.
Thanks for all the videos Simon!

Zman312

Maybe you need to listen again. She ran out of breath

Geez, she is pregnant you know. I thought she sounds fine but as she get closure to her due date she probably won't be able to sing. Just think how tired Carrie is.. she is a trooper, I wish her the best!

LilUnderwood

I saw Carrie perform in December about 3/4 years ago and she was VERY pregnant with Isaiah; she was amazing! She was rocking heels, a mini, dress and sang blown away with no problems! I bet she is still adjusting to the time zone and probably was somewhat tired. Traveling like that is hard but I can’t imagine being pregnant and having to adjust to a totally different time zone.

sco

^Would be nice ...

I thought she looked beautiful, and sounded amazing.
Thanks for all the videos Simon!

I agree! I was thinking this morning. Why, oh why, oh why does somebody always have to complain. Talk about sucking the joy out of everything. This trip is the equivalent of running a marathon while around 6 months pregnant. Why can’t people give her a flipping break. Everybody online that was actually at the show loved her. She’s kicking down doors to new markets in Europe and earning new international fans. Can we not just celebrate that?

( sorry rant over now :-( ).

stuffy

when I try to open those it says my device is infected!
Well Carriefans is blocked at work for malware, and my iPhone gives a warning for this site before I sign in. So you may actually have some malware from this site. I won’t sign on it with a pc.

Of course that other site may not work too.