Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

September 1 ,2018 Tuckerville Fest - Netherlands

simonplay

^Would be nice,In the last two days I've read among other things she's a terrible dresser, she's not a very good producer,her writing is cheesy/childish,and she can't seem to sing her own songs correctly.They can't seem to help themselves.

I thought she looked beautiful, and sounded amazing.
Thanks for all the videos Simon!

You are welcome and yes she sounded amazing! I didn't notice anything bad. Her voice was really clear and powerful to me.

Loved her hair, she looks so 2009 now!

Smokyiiis

I'm curious where the acoustic set was done at? So gorgeous! Would love to sit in on one of those sets!

Louisa

Carrie is incredible. I just love watching her in her element. She’s a true superstar. It’s great to see new audiences embracing her and her music. I hope she truly goes international with this album. Can’t wait for more from her in 2019.

Countryfan2448

Romy Lee

@itsromylee
8h
8 hours ago

More
Yess this weekend I went to @TuckervilleNL and finally I met @carrieunderwood and I’ve been waiting for 6 years for this moment and seeing her live. Thanks to @NPORadio2 for inviting me for a private concert. #CarrieUnderwood #crypretty
DmGkV45W0AAzsCE.jpg

lilangel

I'm curious where the acoustic set was done at? So gorgeous! Would love to sit in on one of those sets!

It was a backstage 'concert' (I think she dis 2 songs, LW and CP) for Radio 2. People were walking around the festival fiving away these special tickets. You had to be lucky to be at the right place at the right time

Josh

I really long for the say I can log on here & not see complaints such as this.

I'm not sure why making a simple comment about not liking someones outfit is such a huge issue. It's like you can't even have an opinion without someone feeling offended.

Josh

^ you mean like you just got offended by Ron's opinion and had to post about it?

Yeah. It goes around in a circle, doesn't it? So I guess we should be able to post what we need without people making an issue because someone else always could make an issue about your complaints.

edit: as u just did. but anyway..

maddkat

Staff member
Yeah. It goes around in a circle, doesn't it? So I guess we should be able to post what we need without people making an issue because someone else always could make an issue about your complaints.

edit: as u just did. but anyway..

YES! That is a most wonderful idea! Now how about everyone do it!