Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs that you've grown to love/dislike

sosmallgirl

Although I didn't appreciate them as much at first, I am in love with Good in Goodbye and Whine after Whiskey. My favourites, including See You Again, Blown Away, are still my favourites, and after seeing Carrie sing BA live, I love that song even more. I was not a fan of Nobody Ever Told You and Do You Think About Me, but now I appreciate them a little more. I do tend to skip over Forever Changed, though that wasn't really unusual for me.

Mezik

For me over time I've grown to love every song except - Whenever You Remember, That's Where It Is, Look At Me, Can't Live a Lie and Thank God for Hometowns. I usually love Carrie's ballads .. but when she records a boring ballad, it is REALLY boring.

liveasong

Remember? I absolutely HATED Blown Away when I first heard it.

Now, it is my favorite Carrie Underwood song of all-time. :)

CountryLegends

Good Girl is a song I didn't really like when it was released but now I love it. Cupid's got a shotgun took me some time to come around on as well and I can't seem to get enough of that song now. Wine after Whiskey I really don't like but that's about the only one that I feel that way about. There really isn't a song I liked from the beginning and am tired of now. That never happens to me with Carrie's music.

boilermaker

Favorties at the beginning and still are.
BA, TBC, FC, GIG, TGFHT

Grown to like
GG, DYTAM. SYA, OWT

I liked CGAS when I first heard it but I got tired of it which is why I don't think it will be a good single. It is novelty song like TMBIM that works great in concert.
I love the music to LLA but the lyrics suck.

I must be in the minority but I never liked WAW. I was never a fan of SWISLY either.
NETY. Cute song but I tend to skip it.
WAY I love for Carrie's vocal on it but I don't really like the song itself.

I tend to listen to the first half of the album and not the last half. I've skipped GG for awhile now because I've heard it so much but I'm listening to it again. If I don't listen to the album for awhile I appreciate it more when I do.