Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soooo.......I'm going to be alone on Valentine's Day. : (

carriefann

Darn it, another Valentine's Day has arrived, and, once again, I'm going to be spending it alone!

Darn it. :(

Anyone else going to be alone? I feel crappy about it every stinking year. And I came so close this time!

Pretty much my least favorite holiday of all time, EVER.

AdamJ

Yep---I am going to be alone as my girlfriend just broke up with me because I could not commit( and I only see her every other weekend and on holidays-Spring break,etc...)--I have a few years of Med school to go, intership, etc.. Plus I am too young to be engaged or married. I am definitely not ready. I will be at school all day and at the hospital for a couple of hours in the evening following the doctors around on their patient rounds. Exciting--huh????? Carriefan---call a friend and go out and do something-----------------------have fun-------------

pklongbeach

It's just a day on the calender. So stay cool and know that there are many more Valentines days to go.
Think of a nice thing you can do for someone eles.
Maybe cheap little valentines with a candy heart in each one for your friends or coworkers.
Make it about you doing for someone else.
That way you can't lose regardless.

Mirasa45A

Yep---I am going to be alone as my girlfriend just broke up with me because I could not commit( and I only see her every other weekend and on holidays-Spring break,etc...)--I have a few years of Med school to go, intership, etc.. Plus I am too young to be engaged or married. I am definitely not ready. I will be at school all day and at the hospital for a couple of hours in the evening following the doctors around on their patient rounds. Exciting--huh????? Carriefan---call a friend and go out and do something-----------------------have fun-------------

Your hard work and sacrifice to become a medical doctor will pay off at the end later in your life --TRUST ME.

bigbluegrl23

Sorry about that Adam. :(

And I would, *if* I had any friends. High school has not been the kindest to me, lol.

is high school kind to anyone? haha. don't feel bad tho, I'm alone too. I plan on watching movies with my single girlfriends and eating lots of chocolate... LOTS of it haha
Becca

AdamJ

Sorry about that Adam. :(

And I would, *if* I had any friends. High school has not been the kindest to me, lol.

I am sorry--I know High School can be rough and it is a hard time. Do you have any cousins or family members that you could catch a movie or something with? Hey --you know you and I are in the same boat ----it is just another day that we don't have to spend money---LOL. So we are actually very lucky-----Order a pizza and catch a good flick at home---enjoy yourself-----------------we are both too young to have ANYONE messing up our lives---agree????? Hey blue--that goes for you too. Thanks for the kind words Mirasa45A. I know you are right. I think after I leave the hospital I will go out and eat a huge steak dinner---------LOL OK I changed my post to read WE don't need anyone---LOL

AdamJ

^Lol, Adam.....opposite sex.

:eek:

This guy doesn't know me, apparantly. :p

Yeah I do---sorry for the slip---LOL ---------Hey----then we do not need ANYONE messing up our lives---not right now anyhow. Anyhow---call a cousin or ??/ or go out and have a meal and see a good movie---believe me I have done that---and I always try to see a funny movie---it works...............Hang in there---

carriefann

Ugh, but that's the worst part! I always end up alone at home! My brother's going out with his girl, my sister's going out with her guy, and my mom is going out with her friends! So guess who gets left at home to watch over the dogs -- again. Lol, I'm thinking about laying up watching You've Got Mail, and listening to Adele. Oh wow, that sounds really sad!! It just sucks that this happens every single year without fail. I'm ready, you know, for *my* turn!! I want to go out on a date for once in my life.

AdamJ

Well heck carriefan, that does not seen fair to you at all. Why can't you put the dogs in the bathroom or garage and go out somewhere----go shopping, etc.. Have you talked with your Mom about this? I think you should. Maybe she isn't aware of your feelings about this.....talk with her-----

carriefann

I shouldn't be wallowing in self pity though. I mean, I've got so much to look forward to. We have GG in 9 days, the album coming out May 1, and I graduate in 50 days, plus I'm going to Disney world in May, and I'm going to go see Carrie in May too. So if I can just make it through tomorrow, and then to May, I'll be fine!!:)

AdamJ

Hmmmmm- talk with her and find out what time she is going out and maybe you can go out for awhile before she goes out. It would not hurt to have the dogs stay alone for a couple of hours. Maybe she will take you with her------------you never know unless you ask--------good luck. I have to get off here and read a couple of chapters for an early class tomorrow. Man, carriefann---talk with your Mom--and I hope it works out for you. BTW--Happy Valentine's Day---you are cool.

Ann055

Carriefann, think of tomorrow as just another day...don't get hung up on it being Valentine's Day...it will be ok!! I know it's hard to be by yourself sometimes, but if you can be by yourself and be happy, you will be much more able to have an established relationship with a partner in the future. You'll be fine...we're all here for you!! Put a smile on your face and make tomorrow happy for yourself!!! :) :)

buckeyecarriefan

This will be my 25th Valentine's Day, and all 25 have been alone.

Doesn't bother me anymore. I'll get up, go to work, have some fun, come home, go to bed. Just like any other day.

robinannhunt

It's just a Hallmark day, lol.
I think watching "You've got mail" and listening to Adele sounds like a good time to me. I will be alone too. Just another day.
I will watch it with you but in Chicago.;)

Today really is just another day! I don't even really think of Valentine's Day as a holiday to be honest lol. I'll be spending it alone also and even if I was with someone, it still wouldn't have been a big deal for me. The only part where I look forward too is getting an excuse to bake goodies for fam :p You'll be fine, it's just a feeling some people get when this ONE DAY gets here. It sounds like you really have lots to look forward too! I'm jealous. :)

diva101

Valentine's day? What's that????

Lol kidding aside, I don't have a boy date because my dates for the day are my best friends. So if I were you, just go out and have fun with your friends :)

It's actually kinda funny 'cause we're somewhat bitter with valentines, that's why we decided were gonna watch The Vow xD That movie is said to be heartbreaking