Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soooo.......I'm going to be alone on Valentine's Day. : (

carriefann

well, this day just officially sucks now.

I was playing dodgeball, and got hit in the face again -- and this time, my glasses snapped in two!!

awesome.

So I had to get my brother to drive me home, cause I can't see the hand in front of my face without them. Thank God I was able to save the lenses, maybe now all they have to do is make me new frames. And I really like those glasses!!

So yeah I got home and found my crappy pair of backups. I'll just have to wear them until I get new ones. V day SUCKS!!!!:mad:

Carrieflattsfan

This will be my 21st Valentine's Day alone. I don't even really consider it to be a holiday, and it annoys me even more that people are so freakin' sappy and I have to hear about it all at once. :p. My parents hate Valentine's Day too, but I'm sure my Mom got flowers. Haha.

As my journalism professor said earlier today, use today to love yourself. If you want flowers go buy them, if ya want chocolate go get it. :)