Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soul Surfer Movie Review from Nanny

lab

^The thing with that though is, and I do not remember if I mentioned this in my review, that Sarah and Bethany shared a look in the scene where Carrie sings in the choir, so it was odd to see Sarah being "cold" later when they were practically alone. Again, just my thoughts guys.

I may sound overly depending Carrie, but, I will just point out something before we see this movie. When an actress "AWKWARDLY SMILES AT A DINNER PARTY" ...... Some people in the audience will pick that up differently. Why will she attend that party and smile like that? If you do not like the party, then, do not attend, etc. But, in reality, the purpose is, TO SHOW "HOW DISCONNECTED SHE FEELS FROM HER SURROUNDINGS". That kind of acting does not rely on the film's dialogue. As a "GREAT VOCALIST/ENTERTAINER/ARTIST" CARRIE IS, THAT SHE IS AN ARTIST THAT CAN EXPRESS AND PRODUCE GREAT EMOTION IN HER SONGS, EVERY SUBTLE NUANCE OF FEELING , NO MATTER HOW FAR REMOVED FROM HER DAILY LIFE IT MAY SEEM TO BE ...... Carrie has the ABILITY TO DEVELOP A SKILL IN "AN INTUITIVE NUANCED ACTING" because of Carrie's experience in her songs.

In Carrie's "Temporary Home Music Video", Carrie conveys GREAT EMOTIONS without using much of a dialogue. Then when Carrie finally DOES ERUPT IN A RAGE OF WORDS AND TEARS, THE RESULTS ARE "DEVASTATING" ...... IN A "GOOD WAY"!!!

nannygirl

Hey, guys, this article was written by someone who appears to be a fan. I'm posting it here, because it's actually the type of article I was trying to find when I brought up Jennifer Hudson. Haha. Guess how I found it? I was reading an article about inappropriate things (of course, right?), and I happened to notice Carrie in a sidebar image (I recognized her before, but it wasn't until I was halfway down the page that I realized it was CARRIE)! ;)

The Many, Many Musicians Who've Tried Their Hand At Acting | The Frisky

Jade_kt

Hey, guys, this article was written by someone who appears to be a fan. I'm posting it here, because it's actually the type of article I was trying to find when I brought up Jennifer Hudson. Haha. Guess how I found it? I was reading an article about inappropriate things (of course, right?), and I happened to notice Carrie in a sidebar image (I recognized her before, but it wasn't until I was halfway down the page that I realized it was CARRIE)! ;)

The Many, Many Musicians Who've Tried Their Hand At Acting | The Frisky

LOL. Love it :)