Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Southbound' chart updates

pkc4rls

I always forget how this works but is Southbound now officially #1 on mediabase or has to stay #1 through like Sat or Sun or such?

maddkat

Staff member
SB remains at #1 (+143 spins/+1.251 AIs)
1 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Southbound 8012 6886 1126 45.852

SB now only trails PFY by .002 but is still back of Living by 2.2 mil.
But Billboard #1 is looking better.

CU4ever

This is gonna be a realllyyyyy close one! Nail biting for sure, lol. Hopefully they push through Monday too and not just tomorrow

pkslongbeach

I'm feelin' in the mood for some redneck margaritas about now...….!! BTW, is there an official Redneck margarita? Is it with beer in stead of tequila or something?

pkslongbeach

Got it: Frozen Limeaide / Beer / Tequila …… There is even a Redneck Margarita Machine (Ice Cooler strapped to a Garbage Disposal, and spin till frothy!)

teesharky

Come on umg get DIERKS gone already. My goodness that song is ancient and needs to freaking die. Lol

carrue tweeted the ingredients to red neck margaritas once. I think we should all have one tomorrow if she gets billboard.

Countryfan2448

Southbound got #1 on MB
Southbound maybe #1 on BB

Do you think Carrie will do her music video shoot for the next single she has (4 days) before she goes to CT for concert show.

FanSince04

It was fun reading all the comments. I feel I do a lot of reading of comments, reply to them in my head, and then I do not post lol. I am really anxious to see if she got BB #1!

maddkat

Staff member
SB remains at #1 (+109 spins/+.912 AIs)
1 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Southbound 8121 7005 1116 46.764

it won't be official on mediabase till the afternoon update, but congrats Carrie!!

now Billboard is still up in the air.
PFY (+141/+.694) is just behind at 46.548
Living (-147/-.654) is still just ahead at 47.412

SB needs the one more day of a big push

CU4ever

^ I think billboard will be hard since Carrie will lose countdown spins- but if today’s update is a reflection of losing the spins from shows last Saturday, then that’s pretty darn good! Praying!

but anyway, we got another number one!! Woohoo! Finally! It’s been so long!