Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southbound Music Video

bigd79

So, I was just listening to the ACC Countdown with Kix Brooks, Southbound just played, and he talked about the video. He said that it was filmed at Old Hickory Lake in Tennessee. Is he misinformed? Because i could have swore they filmed the lake parts of it near Austin, TX when they had that day off before San Antonio??? Or were we wrong and they did that before the tour started maybe? But i do remember them having that day off down in texas and them doing things like this down there, so, i wonder if he received wrong information??

txacar

^That was my understanding, too. According to Typo on Pulse board:

Music video was filmed today on a lake in Austin, TX. Maddie & Tae and Runaway June are both featured.

c5PUbaj.jpg

Countryfan2448

So, I was just listening to the ACC Countdown with Kix Brooks, Southbound just played, and he talked about the video. He said that it was filmed at Old Hickory Lake in Tennessee. Is he misinformed? Because i could have swore they filmed the lake parts of it near Austin, TX when they had that day off before San Antonio??? Or were we wrong and they did that before the tour started maybe? But i do remember them having that day off down in texas and them doing things like this down there, so, i wonder if he received wrong information??

I searched Old Hickory Lake its in Tennessee.

maddkat

Staff member
Yes he's misinformed.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk