Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Me Out Talk

LilUnderwood

Loved hearing the announcement and the new song live at the fan club party! Can’t wait to start streaming! I’m so glad we are getting a deluxe edition! I’ve just been so giddy!!

JTTW108

Any fan club members who heard the new song what do you think? What’s it like?? So excited!!

CU4ever

Just had a thought. Is this coming out going to hurt OOTT’s playlisting? Like will it get removed from some and replace with TMO? That would be bad since they’ve got good playlisting for OOTT

The Nanook

Just had a thought. Is this coming out going to hurt OOTT’s playlisting? Like will it get removed from some and replace with TMO? That would be bad since they’ve got good playlisting for OOTT
My guess is they will keep OOTT on the Hot Country playlist while TMO will appear on the New Music Friday Country and/or New Boots playlist, and somewhere maybe lower on New Music Friday (I don't think OOTT is still on any of those 3). If they really want to go for it maybe they'll get TMO on the Hot Country playlist too for its first week.

Reactions: Hil

PRGuy79

I listened to the studio clip of Take Me Out, sent to the text list this morning. I really like this vibe! Can't wait to hear the full version.

Zach1998

Just as long as they don't remove OOTT from it's stellar playlisting for this, I'll be good. Can't wait for the full version, and am in love with the new album cover. Might like it even more than the original tbh.

FanSince04

Doubt it. It’ll most likely be seen as a promo song and not a single release.

montdu39

Love the Deluxe Edition cover!! And Take Me Out has different production than I imagined. I thought it would have much more traditional country instrumentation based on the live performance. I’m excited to hear the full version tomorrow!!

CU4ever

90AD2B4F-766A-4C7B-9951-CFF9310B937E.jpeg
What is this??? Team CU/UMG actually promoting tiktok sounds??? Maybe they have been reading here after all. First releasing OOTT, then a deluxe edition, now this

Also really loving the clip of TMO. It’s such a vibe. She sounds like an angel in it and the production is very dreamy. I hope it does well! I’d like it as a fourth single.

Also I really like the new cover!

Last edited:

CU4ever

Just as long as they don't remove OOTT from its stellar playlisting for this, I'll be good. Can't wait for the full version, and am in love with the new album cover. Might like it even more than the original tbh.
Since you follow all of the playlists, Do you think it’s safe to say they won’t remove OOTT from the playlisting?

Zach1998

^
I’d assume they wouldn’t. Since it’s just a promotional single. It wouldn’t hurt to be in the new music Friday type playlists, but as far as the big ones on Spotify there’s no reason OOTT should be removed until it’s ran it’s course.