Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Me Out Talk

Zach1998

10 on iTunes. Do we know where GS/OOTT/HMH peaked?
GS made it to #1 all genre (it was a lead so that’s an outlier)

OOTT made it to #6ish I believe (I think there were a few other big name releases that day like TS, if I’m not mistaken, which bumped it back a little.)

HMH I don’t think ever entered the all genre 200 chart, if it did it was probably just barely.

Last edited:

Josh

I love Carrie finally allowing herself to sing more love songs! The production is so different for Carrie, but her vocals go along smoothly with it. It strangely gives me Taylor Swift "Untouchable" vibes. Is this only me lol?

Edit: Listening to the song with my earphones, I also notice it has a really nice 80's vibe I didn't notice before which I love. I swear though, this sounds like the most Taylor Swift song Carrie has ever done, please forgive me! I also get a slower "Starlight" vibe and another few songs I can't think of right now. I think one is Kylie Minogue's "Every Day's Like Christmas". It weirdly sounds like a few songs in one lol, maybe because of Davids's production I'm guessing. I swear I even hear the slightest hint of Carrie's "That Song.."

Last edited:

montdu39

The production on TMO is next level. I love the fade in at the beginning and the fade out at the end. The guitar rhythm that Carrie’s the tempo of the track is great too!

Not Carrie making the best music of her career this era! 😍

countrymusicfan15

I love Carrie finally allowing herself to sing more love songs! The production is so different for Carrie, but her vocals go along smoothly with it. It strangely gives me Taylor Swift "Untouchable" vibes. Is this only me lol?

Edit: Listening to the song with my earphones, I also notice it has a really nice 80's vibe I didn't notice before which I love. I swear though, this sounds like the most Taylor Swift song Carrie has ever done, please forgive me! I also get a slower "Starlight" vibe and another few songs I can't think of right now. I think one is Kylie Minogue's "Every Day's Like Christmas". It weirdly sounds like a few songs in one lol, maybe because of Davids's production I'm guessing. I swear I even hear the slightest hint of Carrie's "That Song.."
I actually kinda hear “Mine” by Taylor!