Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Your Suggestions For The "Carrie Underwood For Your 2011 Consideration" Video

Suellen

Thanks CFF, you always had the best articles and videos on the O/C and so happy to see you on CarrieFan Site.

liveasong

Hey guys! I have two great intros for the video! But I don't know which one to choose! Do you want me to choose by myself or do you want me to upload both of them on MegaUpload or something so you guys can choose? If I let you choose, there will be no more "surprise" effect ! =P

Carrieflattsfan

Hey guys! I have two great intros for the video! But I don't know which one to choose! Do you want me to choose by myself or do you want me to upload both of them on MegaUpload or something so you guys can choose? If I let you choose, there will be no more "surprise" effect ! =P

Let it be a surprise. :D

Suellen

Liveasong, your videos are amazing and cannot wait to see this one. I have no idea how you do them but am so happy you can.

carriecountrystar

as others has also said before about including quotes from legends/peers-I thought these videos I've thought of might help narrow down the wide searches :)

Carrie Underwood-Road to the Opry has people like randy travis, vince gill, jimmy dickens, president of the opry talk about carrie.

Carrie Underwood-Biography includes people talking about well, lol CARRIE which include the president from sony (talking about how there were resentment from others because of carrie coming off of american idol) and also randy from idol. (part 1 and 4 include many quotes from various people from carrie. part 4 includes tammy genovese -CEO, country music association, pete fish-general manager of grand ole opry, Robert K-music historian, country music journalist...etc.)

Carrie Underwood-in the moment has many clips from her friends/family talking about her and her interacting with fans and recording in studio. thought MAYBE there might be something you could use.

here's something I thought might be nice to include too- it's a clip too of miranda talking about how carrie is one of the best vocalist to ever come out of nashville (after miranda won FVOTY).

hope these are of some help :)

carriecountrystar

For "entertainer of the year" category- carrie has covered many incredible songs with her pipes on Play On tour such as "paradise city", "sweet child of mine", "living on the edge", "summer of 69", "9-5", "stand by your man" and of course the the singalong flying on a truck singing "country roads". I was thinking these be shown alongside other factors showing how she's the true ENTERTAINER as she is so versatile singing from country classics, country rock to ROCK!!
not sure if including these would be of asset but just putting it out there just in case :)

Last edited:

liveasong

Thanks everybody for the great suggestions! =D Okay so this is really important. I really need someone that can approve the Intro of my Introduction! LOL. I'm scared that it's too dramatic and people will dislike it! I will post a link soon so you can download the intro of my intro! It's only 16 seconds but the file is quite big because of the quality!

EDIT

Here's the link to download it http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSYD5QHY
The video is 16 seconds and is in .m2t. If you can't open the file, you can download GOMPLAYER to open it! It's a really good free player! =D The size of the video is 40MB

Carrieflattsfan

Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! Amazing job. It's just the kind of thing to use to capture attention. ;);)

Don't know how you could outdo yourself, but I have a feeling you've done it. Seriously, you should consider sending your videos to Carrie's label!!!

liveasong

Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! Amazing job. It's just the kind of thing to use to capture attention. ;);)

Don't know how you could outdo yourself, but I have a feeling you've done it. Seriously, you should consider sending your videos to Carrie's label!!!

Thanks a lot! =) But I feel like I've "PEAKED" just like Mama's Song! LOLOL! Like I'm afraid that the rest of the video won't match the intro since it's so dramatic! What do you think? Should I bring it down a little bit?

Carrieflattsfan

Thanks a lot! =) But I feel like I've "PEAKED" just like Mama's Song! LOLOL! Like I'm afraid that the rest of the video won't match the intro since it's so dramatic! What do you think? Should I bring it down a little bit?

Absolutely not! We will love it no matter what.:)

carriecountrystar

are you waiting for ACM nominations to come out first? (is the video to list nominations and do the whole "consideration" for the wins by listing out accomplishments or is the video for BEFORE the nominations to consider for certain categories?)

liveasong

are you waiting for ACM nominations to come out first? (is the video to list nominations and do the whole "consideration" for the wins by listing out accomplishments or is the video for BEFORE the nominations to consider for certain categories?)

Yes I am! But now that you're mentioning the fact that I could have posted the video BEFORE the nominations... I think I should have done that so that the ACMs can actually consider Carrie for some nominations (if one of the voters get to see the video of course...).

Well now that it's too late, I'll be listing out all of her 2010's accomplishments and hopefully it will get people to vote for Carrie for EOTY. I hope it's fanvoted because my video will be useless if it's not ! :D:D:D

carriecountrystar

Thanks everybody for the great suggestions! =D Okay so this is really important. I really need someone that can approve the Intro of my Introduction! LOL. I'm scared that it's too dramatic and people will dislike it! I will post a link soon so you can download the intro of my intro! It's only 16 seconds but the file is quite big because of the quality!

EDIT

Here's the link to download it MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
The video is 16 seconds and is in .m2t. If you can't open the file, you can download GOMPLAYER to open it! It's a really good free player! =D The size of the video is 40MB

I really want to see it but I can't :( I tried GOMPLAYER too but somehow it didn't work on my computer. :( is there ANY way it can be in the form of mp4?

teesharky

I absolutely loved your last videos.

Here are some of my thoughts:

1. maybe add the Randy Travis and Smokey Robinson interviews, as well as Kevin Costner's nice intro, from CMT artists of the year!!!

2. Loretta Lynn gave interviews talking about Carrie and why she was chosen for the tribute album.

3. Reba told Lon Helton of CCUSA she loved Carrie's concert in October- that she went and was entertained. She also said Carrie should have been nominated for EOTY at the CMAs in other interviews.

4. Neon Moon at B&D tribute.

5. Clip of Carrie's You're Looking at Country cover

6. TAPFU--- Macy's PArade, Carrie's commercials, and maybe the Golden Globes. Show Carrie at the Golden Globes.

7. Temporary Home won an Inspirational Country music award.

8. Carrie won 2 French Country music awards and is nominated for International Artist of the year for Australia's CMC awards.

9. Acting- Soul Surfer and HIMYM since both were in 2010.

10. Super bowl anthem- 2010.

11. Play On Tour-- show a duet with Craig Morgan maybe- also show the entire year's stats, her Poll Star Touring Award nomination for Most creative stage- awards in a week or so.

12. Show a photo of Carrie performing with Harry Connick Jr at the PreGrammy Party, and the duet at the Grammys with Celine Dion for the MJ Tribute.

13. Won Grammy with Randy Travis- ITYS- 2010.

14. Olay ambassador.

15. Maybe show her at the CMA Fest doing the duet with Jason Aldean.

16. Show her charity work? She did the Nashville Rising thing, ACMS Lifting lives Temporary Home fund, etc, and built a kennel. She also did Extreme Homemakeover for the nashville flood.

carriecountrystar

^ maybe say "next queen of country"? lol well that might piss them off as they would want reba to have it forever.
I do know though that reba and dolly think that carrie is the next to take the crown and title for that as they had both said so during the time of carrie's induction into the opry. I can't find the exact quote now though. :/