Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor Swift - TBA (April 26)

I’m so excited! I wonder what musical direction she’s going to go in? 1989 was synthpop, Reputation was darker EDM music with hip hop undertones going on. I feel like this is definitely going to be a lighter, happier era. I’m ready!

lizcarlo

I’m so excited! I wonder what musical direction she’s going to go in? 1989 was synthpop, Reputation was darker EDM music with hip hop undertones going on. I feel like this is definitely going to be a lighter, happier era. I’m ready!

Me too. I agree. She is wearing light happy colors and stuff like butterflies. Can't wait to hear details.

rs_1024x759-190314191341-1024-taylor-swift.cl.031419.jpg

rs_634x1024-190314164659-634-taylor-swift.cl.031419.jpg

taylor_swift_butterfly_shoes_iheartradio_music_awards_.jpg

Josh

I didn't see her post yet, but this is too much :p I feel like Taylor is going in the direction I wish Carrie would have if her current aesthetic has anything to do with it. Can't wait to see her destroy everyone favs careers this year.

Josh

So, she's releasing something the same day of release as Avengers: Endgame. I might not make it to my birthday lol.. Marvel and Taylor are two huge things for me xd. Taylor always chooses the perfect days for her surprises.. I'm guessing Endgame might be within the top 3 highest grossing movies of all time at the end of it's run (possibly passing Avatar and becoming highest grossing of all time lol?) and if Taylor releases her album/single on the day as well, it might be the best selling of the year at least. She did have a single titled endgame which I found tragically boring, but I can't wait to see what she does. I'm not gonna be able to handle what happens at the end of April haha. Just liked she coincided Reputations release with the eclipse, she will possibly release something with another huge event.

lizcarlo

I hope she works with Martin/Shellback on just couple songs or gets someone new all together. I would like more solo written songs. I wonder if her music is going to be more dreamy.

Josh

I hope she works with Martin/Shellback on just couple songs or gets someone new all together. I would like more solo written songs. I wonder if her music is going to be more dreamy.

Maybe on one or two songs. But, I'd like new producers if possible. Something fresh, unexpected. I really hope she writes more of her own music this time around. It looks dreamy/fairytale like so far. We'll see.

FanSince04

I don’t mind TS pop music! I used to get very annoyed when she’d be compared to Carrie as a country artist, because... do I really need to explain lol. I am excited about this era. From the picture she posted above, I’d say she’s being influenced by “The Golden Girls” lol. The jewelry choice, jacket color, and pastel nail polish give me those vibes. Get ready for a chill, relaxing album.

MelissaD

I don’t mind TS pop music! I used to get very annoyed when she’d be compared to Carrie as a country artist, because... do I really need to explain lol.

Same here. I used to really dislike her, but I've come to enjoy a lot of her songs and can now even appreciate her as an artist. She's also improved vocally by leaps and bounds from where she started. I respect the time and work she's put in to better herself as a singer. She doesn't make my ears bleed anymore.

FanSince04

I’m getting Stevie Nicks vibes. Of course, Stevie wore darker clothing. Maybe a little Tina Turner as well.