Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor Swift - TBA (April 26)

FanSince04

I loved the video. Extremely colorful, entertaining, and whimsical! In the beginning I felt bored with the use of the snake once... again; I get it was a metaphor, especially once it turned exploded into butterflies, but to quote once of Taylor’s lyrics; “it’s exhausting!” The lyrics to the song were simple, light-hearted, but at times redundant harkening back to previously released material (Blank Space/We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together). The song will definitely be a SUMMER SMASH, but doesn’t do much for furthering her evolvement as an artist.

You better believe I will be listening to this song on repeat though!

lizcarlo

hsyquha0slu21.png

lizcarlo

Me is alright. I like some of it. It seems like if there were not certain parts it would be much better.The speaking part is cringe. She slays outfits and the video overall is good. Its so happy and bright. Red and 1989 had lead singles didn't like but the albums are my 2 of three favorite albums. I'm still excited for album.

lolita55

The song is awful. I can’t believe that she got her fans excited for this crap. The best part of the song was the Brandon guy, but even then I had to force myself to listen to it. Her music has completely gone down hill since 2012 in my opinion, and I think that if she keeps on releasing music like this she will loose her edge.

jaymiee

This is one of those songs I only like cause its Taylor Swift...but its honestly pretty bad. "Hey kids! Spelling is fun!" Cringey...

But it kind of reminds me of Shake it Off so I have a feeling her album following this cheesy lead single will be phenomenal like usual

Also the video is gorgeous. Wish Carrie had some $ to do something amazing like this

FanSince04

This is one of those songs I only like cause its Taylor Swift...but its honestly pretty bad. "Hey kids! Spelling is fun!" Cringey...

But it kind of reminds me of Shake it Off so I have a feeling her album following this cheesy lead single will be phenomenal like usual

Also the video is gorgeous. Wish Carrie had some $ to do something amazing like this

I’m pretty sure Carrie has money lol. I can’t see Carrie doing a video like this. Me is covered in Pop fantasy like the last few videos from Ariana Grande.

txacar

I’m pretty sure Carrie has money lol. I can’t see Carrie doing a video like this. Me is covered in Pop fantasy like the last few videos from Ariana Grande.

UMG has plenty of money, lol. The label finances the video which, to them, is both a product and a promotional tool. They recoup their expenditures and then profit from sales of the videos and artists' royalties. I can't see Carrie in a video like this, either.

FanSince04

UMG has plenty of money, lol. The label finances the video which, to them, is both a product and a promotional tool. They recoup their expenditures and then profit from sales of the videos and artists' royalties. I can't see Carrie in a video like this, either.

Ha! That’s what I meant lol. I figured the label pays for all promotion. I said Carrie referring to the comment “Wish Carrie had some $” haha.

clh_hilary

Ha! That’s what I meant lol. I figured the label pays for all promotion. I said Carrie referring to the comment “Wish Carrie had some $” haha.

The artists could pay for video costs if they so wish. Sometimes labels are cheap and don't fund the videos sufficiently even when it's from a superstar. Madonna didn't get the money she wanted with "Vogue", for example. I'm pretty sure both Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift have paid for their videos in the past.

I don't think Carrie cares too much about her videos.

Niiyy

Taylor Swift Album 7 Era

Taylor Swift Album 7 first song/single released is ME!

album.png

Music video for ME!:

LilUnderwood

I think Lover might still be a song someone pointed out that if you turn the title in the video upside down it looks like 13 w meaning 13 weeks? Some fans have guessed Kaleidoscope as the album title because of al the butterflies and the going in Brandon’s heart thing lol! Idk I just hope they post the true meanings or repost people that get it right so then we know!