Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears of Gold

harissacbr

Oh I had no idea that’s just it. I really thought they were getting back together for good. Oh well. Carrie could duet with Maite Perroni, then. The best voice of RBD

MelissaD

She was really good in Mexico, it didn't have a lot of words in Spanish, but you could understand what she was saying

I know, my comment was partially tongue-in-cheek lol. Her pronunciation and articulation on the words "sombrero" and "Puerto Nuevo" were really good though haha.

MelissaD

wow what a day for info

doesn't sound like a ballad at all

OMG, she's giving me Christina Aguilera "Tell Me" vibes! Love it.

ca8ea074f00478e48bec84ae11766fa9.jpg

Bookgirl36

tears of gold

If its the song I'm thinking it is, look up the name Faouzia on itunes. A Carrie fan page on facebook said its a cover of the song so its probably more of a cover than an original. If I'm correct,that has to be the song I'm thinking of. I don't know if I'm 100% sure but when you type in tears of gold on itunes that artists name is what comes up.

There are LOTS of songs named Tears of Gold...there is literally nothing to indicate it would be a random cover of a song with the same title that doesn't sound like the clip of music in the thing David posted.

Bookgirl36

I'm so looking forward to this song.

When I first heard about the song,I was kind of intrigued. I would just never think that a Spanish singer and Carrie would ever do a duet together,it just seems so random.I'm still excited for it but just curious how this all came about.