Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ten Reasons Glee Should Feature Carrie

abbeyjones18

I definietly watch Glee more because of the music...liking some of the storylines is an added bonus for me...lol.

aussiefan_21

As much as I LOVE Glee I can't really see a Carrie-themed episode working :(
Of course I'd love to see Rachel belting out Before He Cheats if she got cheated on or Cowboy Casanova when Finn struts down the hall again - but otherwise her other songs wouldn't really fit into an episode at the moment. The times that Glee did Britney or Madonna they were 'separate' episodes that didn't really have an effect on the ongoing storyline, they were just kinda thrown in there. These are the episodes that 'Gleeks' don't appreciate as much as we like the episodes that have more of a continuing storyline.
They did sing Last Name with Chenoworth, they also did a duet of 'Alone' and had 'Home Sweet Home' playing in the background during season 1 - so there has been some Carrie influence already!
I cannot stand Bieber and I only just tolerated having to listen to his songs in the last episode of Glee lol!

Having said all that, if the writers could make it work I'm all for more Glee episodes - especially those that contain Carrie :D

teesharky

I want Carie on Glee!

She did great on HIMYM so she could also do well in a comedy setting like Glee. :)

teesharky

Tonight's episode was hilarious. The closing line by Rachael was a not so subtle dig at how Taylor Swift gets inspired for her "songwriting"--- 1 day "relationships" are exagerrated to be long term love affairs. lol

aussiefan_21

^^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing too! Anytime you can have a not so subtle dig at SWSRN and have a good laugh at it knowing alot of peeps might not have picked up on it is OK by me lol!
This episode was absolutely hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! I love GLEE :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

kaileigh

I don't care if she'll be on Glee or not... But for me, it'll be alright for her to be featured on the show because of it's popularity, Carrie might gain new fans. (very possible!) On the other side, there may be lots of criticizing and stuffs like that about her. Well, everyone has their opinion... so to sum things up, it depends where God will take her. To be featured or not, it doesn't matter, as long as we've got Carrie, then we'll be good! (...that's what I'm talking about!) :)