Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Following with Kevin Bacon

Smokyiiis

Has anyone else been watching THE FOLLOWING? My hubby and I recorded the entire season and we've been watching it one episode at a time. OMG. Sometimes I can barely sleep after watching!!!! Never seen anything like it before in my life and while watching the final episode last night I kept thinking my dad would LOVE this because it reminded me of the Alfred Hitchcock stuff (with lots more blood). LOL

Evil

I really enjoyed the pilot and first few episodes. However, as the season went on, I felt the show started to lose steam. It started to become repetitive and even boring at times for me.

maddkat

Staff member
^ it was!! I was leery of Lily , she just seemed too nice, but never suspected she was the mother of the twins.
This show is wild and I love it.

JB172

^ it was!! I was leery of Lily , she just seemed too nice, but never suspected she was the mother of the twins.
This show is wild and I love it.

My wife and I both thought that at some point Lily was going to be tied to Joe but neither of us thought it would come that quickly or that she is linked to the crazy ass doublemint twins.

teesharky

^I know, right? Those twins of terror are freaky enough as it is, but now their psycho mother is involved too. They seem to have $$ and education too, which makes this even strange that they would join this crazy cult.

God I love this show. lol

JB172

Well that sure was another cool plot twist, I like the previews for next week when Emma tells Joe that Lily & Family are crazy, geez they really must be crazy if Emma thinks that they are crazy. lol

Smokyiiis

OMG this show is giving me chills! I just now got to watch this week's episode. Yikes! Better go fix myself a cup of hot tea!

pkc4rls

^ LOL Tee got me into trying to watch this show but I couldn't last. After a few episodes, it was just too creepy for me rofl. I couldn't take all the stabbing. It is like they were obsessed with stabbing and it made me nauseous lol. I know, I just am too wimpy so I had to move on, despite being a huge Kevin Bacon fan. Do they still do that all the time - stab everyone lol ?

JB172

^ LOL Tee got me into trying to watch this show but I couldn't last. After a few episodes, it was just too creepy for me rofl. I couldn't take all the stabbing. It is like they were obsessed with stabbing and it made me nauseous lol. I know, I just am too wimpy so I had to move on, despite being a huge Kevin Bacon fan. Do they still do that all the time - stab everyone lol ?

People get stabbed just a few times each episode. lol

maddkat

Staff member
um last nights episode...yikes...lots of stabbing.

Ryan gets so close to dabbing Carroll and then he slips away again.His frustration must be
overwhelming at this point.And Lily, I'm guessing she's ruing the day she ever tried to hook up with Joe.
Her whole family/posse is gone now save a son.What will happen to her and Mark?

at the least the work load for Sam Underwood will be less with one of the twins gone.lol

Smokyiiis

um last nights episode...yikes...lots of stabbing.

Ryan gets so close to dabbing Carroll and then he slips away again.His frustration must be
overwhelming at this point.And Lily, I'm guessing she's ruing the day she ever tried to hook up with Joe.
Her whole family/posse is gone now save a son.What will happen to her and Mark?

at the least the work load for Sam Underwood will be less with one of the twins gone.lol

Yikes I had to record it....now I don't have to watch....lol

teesharky

Those creepy twins are scary. lol Talk about ironic: Joe and Emma found people crazier than they are. lol

JB172

Joe telling Lily that he didn't care for her international house of psychos was funny, Lily is even crazier than Joe and Emma is.

JB172

Yikes, now Joe is the 3rd craziest person on the show behind Lily and Micah.

Micah's group might be even wackier than Lily and the twins.