Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Following with Kevin Bacon

maddkat

Staff member
the show lost it's way a bit last night
it's becoming 'Crazies R Us' instead if a show about Joe Carroll and his following
of course the title I guess could be referring to any cult leaders following.In that respect the episode would be on point

not my favorite episode

JB172

the show lost it's way a bit last night
it's becoming 'Crazies R Us' instead if a show about Joe Carroll and his following
of course the title I guess could be referring to any cult leaders following.In that respect the episode would be on point

not my favorite episode

I think that cult was brought in because it's going to be Joe's new followers, he will at some point get Micah's wife to come his side and he will use her to get to Micah and Joe will kill him.

JB172

If he wasn't so creepy and a serial killer, one would have to admire the ability that Joe has to control people.

thunder92

I am a new fan of this show! Watched the entire first season last Wednesday. Now gotta catch up on this season. I love a show that keeps me on edge

maddkat

Staff member
Well that episode sure was crazy, especially the last scene.

It was!!
What I can't figure out is what is Joe's end goal? To kill people?He certainly does that enough.
But to what end? I just don't get it.

JB172

It was!!
What I can't figure out is what is Joe's end goal? To kill people?He certainly does that enough.
But to what end? I just don't get it.

Joe gets off on killing people and having people be afraid of him it feeds his narcissistic power that he loves to have and until someone kills him he will continue to do what he is doing.

JB172

The doublemint twins are back with crazy ass moneybags mommy, Joe is going to take down a mega church, Mandy has escaped Corbin and wants to get back with people crazier than Joe is and Ryan found out that Claire is alive, not to much going on in that episode.

maddkat

Staff member
^ I think you're right.

Didn't expect to see Lily stabbed like that last night. Whoa.
I kind of liked her in a weird way as a evil person.

I do not like and was disappointed they brought Claire back. What a waste.
Maybe Carrie will stab her. :)

JB172

^ I think you're right.

Didn't expect to see Lily stabbed like that last night. Whoa.
I kind of liked her in a weird way as a evil person.

I do not like and was disappointed they brought Claire back. What a waste.
Maybe Carrie will stab her. :)

I can't wait to see what the big twist is going to be, I think that it is someone is working with Joe, Carrie might be to obvious.

JB172

Been busy and haven't had the chance to get on.

I can't believe that they killed off Emma, even thought she was crazy I liked her character