Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Following with Kevin Bacon

maddkat

Staff member
^Emma should never have been killed off! Not sure what the show is going for bumping off all the interesting women and leaving do nothing Claire alive.She's so boring and such a whiner.

I'm in the middle of season 2, how are you disgusted?

In a word Claire.Most useless character ever on television.I do not see why Joe and Ryan are fascinated with someone so dull.Makes no sense. perhaps if they had a different actress is might work.idk

JB172

^Emma should never have been killed off! Not sure what the show is going for bumping off all the interesting women and leaving do nothing Claire alive.She's so boring and such a whiner.

In a word Claire.Most useless character ever on television.I do not see why Joe and Ryan are fascinated with someone so dull.Makes no sense. perhaps if they had a different actress is might work.idk

Unless there is going to be huge swerve and Claire has been working with Joe the whole time, I don't see the point in bringing her back, I don't understand the killing of Emma either.

maddkat

Staff member
I finally gave up on this last night.I was hoping season 3 wouldn't just be another stabfest but alas I was wrong.So much potential wasted.