Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ringer

GumbyJRH

I really liked it a lot... pilots are always a little rough.. it's got good bones though! I think it's going to be a great show! I love Sarah Michelle Gellar and I'm super happy to see her back n tv, :) :) :)

Kenny_Chisholm

Okay the encouraging news is that the 'Ringer' repeat last night brought in some new viewers and posted some decent numbers for the CW on a Friday night.

CW Ringer -R 0.6 2 1.90 (Total Viewers)

In comparison, a brand new episode of '90210' posted numbers similar to this on Tuesday.

The CW will have another repeat on Monday. I'm glad the show ended up on CW instead of CBS as they are really trying their best to ensure that the show succeed. Other networks wouldn't have bothered.

Sarah Michelle Gellar played her part of drawing in viewers on this initial run as well. Now the success of the show is in the writers' hand. I really hope they get their act together and polish up on certain aspect of the show that was lacking in the pilot.

You guys in the US, please tune in on Monday as well if you can so the numbers will still be decent and more importantly tune in on Tuesday for the brand new episode!

I wish the show plenty of success.

Last edited:

Casper

I just watched the pilot last night I thought it was good but they could have done a better job on editing.... ( The Boat Scene)

The ratings might be down since other shows are going to premiere tomorrow night...

Kenny_Chisholm

Some bad news. Ringer's rating has dipped significantly this past week. It was down 30% in the 18-49 demo and total viewers was down to 1.5 million. The CW has already canceled H8R and beginning next week repeats of 'Ringer' will take it's place. This is probably a test and the big bosses will be watching the numbers closely to see how the show performs.

I would say the next few episodes are very crucial to the show's survival therefore guys in the US please please please tune in and support the show.

On another note, the last episode was brilliant as usual and I can't wait to see how the rest of the story is going to unfold. Sarah looks amazing as past Bridget / Siobhan.

epicamends

I haven't been keeping up with this show at all - I guess the pilot really didn't impress me much. Has it gotten any better?

quincyeyes

LOVE this show and I rarely watch scripted television anymore. I'm hanging onto my seat through each episode and from week to week. So glad it will have a full season. People need to discover this show!

Jane-Alex

I´m still so sad that it was canceled...I think it was quite good, maybe a slow in developments but still good...and the last episode was promising......CW is really crazy, I didn´t forgive them that they canceled The Secret Circle either! :(