Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice Season 8

JB172

^^I agree completely. Sometimes I think he's a complete idiot. And then the other half of me realizes he does that to KEEP two artists in the game. He knew Lindsey was gonna get stolen so in order to keep them both he picked Paul. I honestly believe that because there is no way on God's green earth that Paul won that battle.

She blew his doors off.

If he thinks that Paul can actually go far then he should send him through in the knockout round.

Smokyiiis

Of the performances last night, I most liked Meghan Lindsey's and the last guy, Sawyer. Nothing STOOD out for me of all those that sang last night and said THAT PERSON IS A STAR!

adam1995

Reba is confirmed as the mentor for next week's Top 12. Which makes me wonder if she's performing with Christina on the ACMs. It will be great exposure for her song and album, which comes out one week from today!

Smokyiiis

Yes I actually (love Reba by the way) thought it rather odd that Reba was selected as Mentor considering the fact that there are few qualified country singers in this batch of contestants.

adam1995

Yes I actually (love Reba by the way) thought it rather odd that Reba was selected as Mentor considering the fact that there are few qualified country singers in this batch of contestants.

Promotion for her album which will be released on Tuesday, and she'll probably perform on Tuesday for some song promotion as well. Very good marketing.

pklongbeach

Peaked in on The Voice last night. Can't believe how much better the singing is, and the judging/mentoring for that matter, than Idol. I mean, its obvious now that none of these shows are legitimate rags to riches stories of unknown talent "making it big". These are really just a new way for labels and corporations to introduce new talent to the industry. But Voice is just better at it. Idol looks like a circus, Voice looks like a slick sharp entertainment venue that gives you exactly what it promises to. Really good singers competing for your vote while judges and mentors move them through the process.

Idol is a complete mess by comparison.........

JB172

Of the performances last night, I most liked Meghan Lindsey's and the last guy, Sawyer. Nothing STOOD out for me of all those that sang last night and said THAT PERSON IS A STAR!

Either AI or The Voice could have the greatest talent in the history of either show and they are going to have a very, very hard time becoming a star after coming off the show.

JB172

Promotion for her album which will be released on Tuesday, and she'll probably perform on Tuesday for some song promotion as well. Very good marketing.

She can also give very good advice to the contestants no matter what genre they are singing.

Smokyiiis

Pk I actually find THE VOICE so much more about the judges than the actual contestants. They have had some tremendous mentors on there though.