Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The X-Factor (US)

Inspired

^Yeah that was pretty cruel, TV loves its drama. I hope they are not using Rion's storyline to capture ratings because she was good enough to earn that seat.

CUFanForever82

My Favorites This Year Are Rachel Potter Rion Paige Rylie Brown Danie Geimer Restless Road Sweet Suspense And Alex And Sierra!!! Congratulations To Alex And Sierra On Winning Last Night!!!

Last edited:

pklongbeach

I only just caught lastnight episode.

Oh my, how sad this show is. ITs kind of just crude and cruel, and has no real heart to it at all.

And this is talent??? No way this was the best of the singers that came out for the show. This whole thing is so fake it is too annoying watch. Even Hate-watching is too good for this show.

I then watched Glee, and the girl singing I'll Stand By You, and the difference was astounding.
I totally believe good singers came out to audition for the X factor, and instead of choosing them, they picked this weird batch of hollywood tartletts and boyband pompus kids.

Its really just too embarrasing to watch the judges call these people Stars.

opry051008

Just a note. X-Factor has been cancelled.

It was time and it was bleeding Idol viewers.

I still think that good things are in store for Alex and Sierra because Simon will want to go out with a success story and he'll do whatever he can to make them successful.

JB172

It was time and it was bleeding Idol viewers.

I still think that good things are in store for Alex and Sierra because Simon will want to go out with a success story and he'll do whatever he can to make them successful.

I think that I seen about two or three episodes this season, my daughters watched it and told be about Alex & Sierra, I like them I would be an album that they put out.

pklongbeach

Oh, Thank God!

My partner will watch just about any trash reality TV. now I don't have to worry about another season of this one.