Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Time vs. Quitter (poll)

Which song do you prefer?

• This Time

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Quitter

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters

gocountrymusic

This was really hard actually. I prefer This Time live over the studio version, while I prefer the studio version of Quitter more than the live version. The lyrics are what pushed me to the This Time Team though.

jhomes87

I definitely went with "This Time". It is easily one of my favorite songs from the Play On album, and a song I always thought would've made a good single. Oh well...I have the album of course so I can listen to it whenever I want, and I just never get tired of that one! "Quitter" is good too, but "This Time" is better, imo!

HuiZ

This is hard... simply because I'm not that crazy about either one lol. Depends on my mood I guess...

Hmm... I'm just going to vote based on which one was more "instant" and "memorable" for me. Quitter it is.

epicamends

This Time. I always thought it would have made such a good spring/summer single, if the team was looking for a happy-go-lucky mid-tempo type of song to release from PO.

abbeyjones18

Quitter...it was one of the songs that I was really interested in hearing. I was impressed by it...This Time is good too...but, Quitter all the way. :)

Zman312

I can't stand Quitter, my least favorite Carrie song (maybe a tie with The More Boys I Meet)!

rainbow1

This Time is my pick! It just expresses the mood that Carrie was in at that time....being so in love and singing it to everyone!

carriefann

QUITTER ALL THE WAY! I don't get the hate for Quitter. I like This Time too but quitter is so different. Its like the pop version of Carrie with a little bit of country twang. Its one of my favs from Play On and i listen to it every time! But this time is similar to Quitter too. :)

Carrieflattsfan

"This Time", hands-down. It's such an adorable, infectious song, and there's something about the way Carrie sings it.
I love the production of "Quitter," but the lyrics are so awful, I've never been able to fully get into it.