Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Time vs. Quitter (poll)

Which song do you prefer?

• This Time

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Quitter

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters

Jane-Alex

I don´t know :D I´m not crazy about either song, but I like them both...but If I should listen to one of them for all day, I would choose Quitter.

jaylee50

Both songs are good, but I love Quitter. I think Quitter would have been at #1 if released. I think PO has many great songs that should have been released to radio. Listening to Quitter puts me in a joyous mood. Also love Songs Like This. My all time least favorite Carrie song is TMBIM.

Carrieflattsfan

My least favorite Carrie songs are "The More Boys I Meet" and "Crazy Dreams."

It's not that I don't like them, just that nothing really sticks with me about either song.
Funny thing is, my Mom loves Carrie's voice but has never found a Carrie song she likes- I was listening to my Ipod the other day and TMBIM came on & my Mom was like, "I've never heard this song, it's so cute." Later, I made her a playlist, and she goes, "put that song about the dog." :p

allamericangirl8

My least favorite Carrie songs are "The More Boys I Meet" and "Crazy Dreams."

It's not that I don't like them, just that nothing really sticks with me about either song.
Funny thing is, my Mom loves Carrie's voice but has never found a Carrie song she likes- I was listening to my Ipod the other day and TMBIM came on & my Mom was like, "I've never heard this song, it's so cute." Later, I made her a playlist, and she goes, "put that song about the dog." :p

When I was first getting into Carrie, TMBIM was my obsession. I adored it. But I can see why it could seem filler-ish. Haha. Your mom's cute. My mom is obsessed with IKYW. To a point where I can't even listen to that song anymore. It's her ringtone and everything. Believe it or not, that song can get irritating when you hear it nine hundred times a day.

epicamends

Well, while we're at it, my least favourite song is Unapologize, hands down. I love TMBIM and Quitter. :p

I love the lyrics of Unapologize, but I've never been crazy about the music or melody of the song. But I tend to love a lot of the songs that seem to be some of the least faves of many Carrie fans:

The More Boys I Meet (come on, it's supposed to be cute and silly, not everything needs to be super serious), Quitter (I still don't quite get the criticism of it, and get thoroughly confused when people call it Carrie's poppiest song ever - to me it sounds much more country than half of the Some Hearts album), Last Name (again, I love its silliness and the fact that Carrie just has so much fun with it on stage, and it's so fun to sing along to), Twisted (again, love the lyrics, but in this case I also love the melody - Carrie sounds so pretty - and the music), and Undo It (I get the criticism of it, but again, not everything has to be OMG AMAZING. It's a fun song to sing along to or to blast with your windows down in the summer, which is exactly what it was intended to be).