Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for Church Bells!!

Ann055

Ok, guys - this isn't really an important poll - but it is important - it's a radio station & when I got to it, Church Bells had like 2 votes - we're up to 169 now - it's one you can VOTE UNLIMITED - let's get Church Bells to the top of a poll because we can do it so quickly & I want Church Bells at the top of every poll, just because...

The Big 94.5 Most Wanted - The Big 94.5 Country

Ann055

For anyone voting, thank you! If you're not voting, please do! We are now in the NUMBER 1 spot with 900 votes however, Keith's peeps have woke up & are voting so let's keep Church Bells at the top where it belongs. We used to do this all the time, so let's get back into it. I want Church Bells everywhere at No. 1! Ha

Ann055

Thanks guys! We really need to get in habit of voting again because we've got CB and hopefully we'll have DL & CCA or whatever she releases & I want to show all those dang boys that Carrie is staying at the top and we're gonna keep her there.

Ann055

YAY! Thanks everyone! We're leading again - I LOVE this kind of voting because we can go ahead quickly when we all join in together! We'll show everyone - don't mess with Carrie's fans because we'll vote until we drop!

Ann055

How many time a day can you vote?

I've been voting nonstop for about 3 hours - we started with 2 votes & slowly getting Carrie peeps voting and now we're over 2,000 votes. It has never put me in a time out either so I just keep voting because Keith's people are voting. This morning they were over 700 votes ahead of us. So that shows how fast the votes come in when fans power vote.

maddkat

Staff member
I was running a macro while weed eating, getting ready to start it again while cutting grass

Ann055

I was running a macro while weed eating, getting ready to start it again while cutting grass

YAY - always our hero! Don't work too hard! It's raining here AGAIN - ugh - so I won't be going out - good thing, I'll just sit here & vote.

bluetb4

Also, everyone try to stream on Spotify if you can....just put Church Bells on repeat. Her streaming numbers really need to improve.

Ann055

Ok guys, start voting again! Keith is now in he lead. Let's get going before he gets too far ahead! Thanks!