Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for Church Bells!!

Ann055

Well, the Chris Young & Cassadee Pope fans have begun voting - they have 902 votes
Keith fans have started voting too - they have 780 votes

Carrie has 319 votes.

We're in 3rd. Again, the voting goes all way through the weekend. So, when you can spend some time voting, we can get back up to the top & then keep track of it. Apparently, last night the DJ said he loves CB, that we got Carrie to the top, but could we keep her there. Sounds like a direct challenge - ha

Ann055

Donna, how do you make a macro?

I knew how back in the old days with WordPerfect - haha - back in the dinosaur days - but I don't know how now. I'd like to learn how so I can do that for this kind of voting. Thanks girl!

maddkat

Staff member

I knew how back in the old days with WordPerfect - haha - back in the dinosaur days - but I don't know how now. I'd like to learn how so I can do that for this kind of voting. Thanks girl!
I use a macro I downloaded called do it again.It's small & a pretty simple one.

cassie2

Staff member
I have gotten in a few this morning, I will work on this whenever I can. Happy we got our #1 last night! Let's go Team!

Suellen

Same here Ann, I only used macros with WordPerfect.

ethelu

We Won for Wednesday's Most Wanted! There won't be a most wanted for Thursday & Friday, HOWEVER ALL VOTES WILL COUNT FOR MONDAY'S MOST WANTED! So, let's vote as much as we can & keep Carrie up in no. 1 spot. Here's link again (this one shows us in FIRST PLACE):

The Big 94.5 Most Wanted - The Big 94.5 Country

So, we're supposed to vote on this every day, and each day it starts over? What happens if Carrie wins the whole week? Do they play her more?

txacar

So, we're supposed to vote on this every day, and each day it starts over? What happens if Carrie wins the whole week? Do they play her more?

They have it every day. I vote several times/day just to keep her at #1 and ensure they keep her in rotation.