Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for Smoke Break on GAC Top 20

Louisa

Carrie is #1 this week!

[h=2]Top 20 Results[/h] Week of September 18-25

• 1 Carrie Underwood - “Smoke Break"
  • 2 Mo Pitney - “Country"
  • 3 Chris Young - “I’m Comin’ Over"
  • 4 Keith Urban - “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16"
  • 5 Kacey Musgraves - “Biscuits"
  • 6 Miranda Lambert (Feat Little Big Town) “Smokin’ And Drinkin’"
  • 7 Keith Urban - “Come Back To Me"
  • 8 Thomas Rhett - “Crash And Burn"
  • 9 Dierks Bentley - “Riser"
  • 10 Little Big Town - “Pain Killer"
  • 11 Zac Brown Band - “Loving You Easy"
  • 12 Brad Paisley - “Crushin’ It"
  • 13 Florida Georgia Line - “Anything Goes"
  • 14 Kenny Chesney - “Save It For A Rainy Day"
  • 15 LoCash - “I Love This Life"
  • 16 Darius Rucker - “Southern Style"
  • 17 Brad Paisley - “Country Nation"
  • 18 Jason Aldean - “Tonight Looks Good On You"
  • 19 Randy Houser - “We Went"
  • 20 Chris Janson - “Buy Me A Boat"

terilyn

So I wrote to GAC to clarify the voting and this is the reply I received today.

Thank you for contacting us! We apologize that the voting page is a bit unclear.

Only the first 10 votes you cast in a day will be counted, but there is no penalization if you vote more than 10 times. Votes cast through Thursday go to the Friday show, so votes cast on a Friday count toward the next week's show. For example - if you vote this Friday, September 25, those votes will be counted toward next Friday's show, on October 2. Weekend votes are counted, although the site currently says voting is on weekdays.

Louisa

So I wrote to GAC to clarify the voting and this is the reply I received today.

Thank you for contacting us! We apologize that the voting page is a bit unclear.

Only the first 10 votes you cast in a day will be counted, but there is no penalization if you vote more than 10 times. Votes cast through Thursday go to the Friday show, so votes cast on a Friday count toward the next week's show. For example - if you vote this Friday, September 25, those votes will be counted toward next Friday's show, on October 2. Weekend votes are counted, although the site currently says voting is on weekdays.

Thanks for sharing this. I'm voting 10 times everyday for Carrie. I just got my votes in for today.

txacar

^Thanks, Teri, for writing GAC and clearing up our questions about the voting week, and about weekend voting. I vote weekends. Sometimes I lose count while voting. Glad there's no penalty for over-voting, lol.