Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales, Blown Away Era, Week 37

epicamends

Yikes. Glad to see it above 10,000, but not loving that 58% drop. I hate this time of year for sales.

Bring on the TBC video!

Burst

Ouch. Nothing's really keeping it up high though. Hopefully she stays above 10k and in the top 40 next week.

teesharky

Remember guys--- the Itunes 7,99 sale ended last week, so I think we are feeling the brunt of that sale being over this week in sales.

I hate the sales this week- don't get me wrong- but I actually think the Itunes sale ending is what led to such a drastic drop.

But I agree something needs to happen soon. The video, Grammy announcement of performing-- or something. It is WAY too dead.

Had Carrie won a PCA, then that would have helped give her TV time last week. But she was invisible since we lost, sadly.

teesharky

Wow- how did Luke Bryan, Eric Church and Hunter all do so well this week? That is not good. They did much better then Carrie, and Carrie usually outsells Luke and Eric at least, while Hunter fluctuates.

opry051008

^^ Wow, for a second there it looked like Tee was the voice of reason, thank goodness she followed up with those other two posts. The world is as it should be. :)

Sorry Tee, I couldn't resist. :)

teesharky

^ lol I was ok with the numbers until I saw Luke and Eric's. lol I usually look at their numbers every week as they have been running in par with Carrie. So it sucks they pulled ahead this week.

JB172

^ lol I was ok with the numbers until I saw Luke and Eric's. lol I usually look at their numbers every week as they have been running in par with Carrie. So it sucks they pulled ahead this week.

They are drawing people in who haven't heard them before and like what they hear.

clh_hilary

The entire chart looks awful! Well at least we're not having 40k #1's like 2 years ago.

We need another breakout star, like, now!

JB172

Anyone knows why Luke and Eric got ahead of carrie?

They are picking up fans who might not have heard them before and are starting to buy their albums, Bryan looks like he might be headed towards taking the step up that Aldean did.

thunder92

Week 36

Blown Away is not too far behind.

you also have to remember this is January...the worst sales month. Play ons 36th week was well into the year already when sales were better. So I think it's doing great