Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album Sales - "Blown Away": Week 30 (Black Friday)

teesharky

^ Agree. If Carrie is on Artists of the year for CMT, they should do another sale after that. If she appears at ACAS, we need a sale after that too.

Crossing fingers on this one-- but if Carrie gets some Grammy nominations, they should do an itunes sale after that. (please don't snub her grammys!)

She needs another big itunes sale for Christmas too.

xboom28x

^ Agree. If Carrie is on Artists of the year for CMT, they should do another sale after that. If she appears at ACAS, we need a sale after that too.

Crossing fingers on this one-- but if Carrie gets some Grammy nominations, they should do an itunes sale after that. (please don't snub her grammys!)

She needs another big itunes sale for Christmas too.

I am REALLY hoping for this to happen! Just the nomination alone would be incredible and well deserved. Of course, I will be on pins and needles hoping she wins a Grammy. But I will promise myself to be satisfied with a nom. haha!

teesharky

I am REALLY hoping for this to happen! Just the nomination alone would be incredible and well deserved. Of course, I will be on pins and needles hoping she wins a Grammy. But I will promise myself to be satisfied with a nom. haha!

me too. I am already nervous. I am not going to watch the actual show so I can avoid Taylor, but I will be following on twitter and dying. lol

pklongbeach

So happy and proud of her.
This album is her favorite and means alot to her.

4 albums = 4 Platnium!

Congrats Carrie!!!!!!

(now for a Grammy Nom.)!

Pi314CA

This number is never final. You should have waited until soundscan makes it official tomorrow.

Yup, looks like the HITS final estimate of 71,479 (+318%) is a bit low. :D

According to MTV.com,

Just outside the top bracket, original "Idol" Kelly Clarkson landed at #11 with Greatest Hits -- Chapter 1 (74,000), landing just ahead of the another "Idol" legend, Carrie Underwood, whose Blown Away blew up 13 spots to #12 as sales were up 349 percent to 74,000 and the album crossed the one million mark.

epicamends

Yup, looks like the HITS final estimate of 71,479 (+318%) is a bit low. :D

According to MTV.com,

Just outside the top bracket, original "Idol" Kelly Clarkson landed at #11 with Greatest Hits -- Chapter 1 (74,000), landing just ahead of the another "Idol" legend, Carrie Underwood, whose Blown Away blew up 13 spots to #12 as sales were up 349 percent to 74,000 and the album crossed the one million mark.

WOW. Thank you, Arista, for finally realizing that putting the album on sale is a good idea! lol

thunder92

this just keeps getting better and better!

While I do believe Arista putting it on sale help tremendously, these sales show what an awesome album BA is.

Pi314CA

Me of little faith... I thought it would be awesome if SH sold 5k last week. Well, it sold 17k, up 789%! I posted Idol sales in a separate thread.