Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Album/Track Sales, Week 52, Blown Away Era

TOPDOG1001

Yeah Blake finally breaking out. His singles are top 15 on itunes, plus The Voice, plus the album sales...good for him. Saw Lady A expected to debut to around 140k next week (probably will trend up bc of Mother's Day), but that's pretty low for them. This is why many acts are gonna still try to crossover to pop... country is great, but you just don't get the same sales as you do if you don't have a crossover hit.

Happy to see SYA with 100k.

Manchs

Cool to see PO at 2.2 million.

It's gonna take a while for GG and TBC to hit 2x platinum and platinum.

Blown Away is a monster, that's all.

clh_hilary

Blake Shelton is finally breaking out? I'm sorry, but 'Honey Bee' was No.4 on iTunes, a position neither of his current singles had reached.

He's the reason why a lot of artists are still trying to crossover to Pop? Is never ever reaching Top 50 on Pop radio crossing over to Pop?

Zman312

Blake Shelton is finally breaking out? I'm sorry, but 'Honey Bee' was No.4 on iTunes, a position neither of his current singles had reached.

He's the reason why a lot of artists are still trying to crossover to Pop? Is never ever reaching Top 50 on Pop radio crossing over to Pop?

I believe TopDog was referring to Lady A's low opening numbers compare to their last two albums, not Blake.