Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Young and Beautiful!

reneeb

some girl just sang this song on American Idol! It was good and she made it through to the next round!

teesharky

It was awesome! Not bad for a 15 yer old!

I wish they had mentioned it was Carrie's song, since it wasn't a single....and some people might not realize it was Carrie.

Very cool she did Carrie's song though. I love her already. lol

Brittany

SHe was good. I'm liking the judges A LOT, but miss Simon. I wish it could be Steven, Jennifer, Randy and Simon lol. Probably the best panel minus Simon though they could have. Jennifer is totally perfect for the show, her personality, everything.

I totally agree!! Jennifer is so perfect for the show! She should have been on it a few seasons back even! She fills that place of a Paula, but 10 times better haha. She brings a good light and perspective to the show :) I agree it would be even better if Simon were still apart though!

reneeb

i think once AI shows the auditions from Nashville we'll be hearing tons of carrie! (hopefully all good!) :D

pruds

I really liked her and she is only 15yrs old!!! Still love that song.

I am loving these 3 judges...they are to funny!

TOPDOG1001

I think this is the girl who sang it - Kenzie Palmer. She also sang Temporary Home. Interestingly enough, Luke Laird actually commented on her performance. :)

And this is her from Idol tonight.

undrwood9098

I LOVED THIS GIRL!
And I've got to say that I'm really impressed with the new judges! The chemistry is much better than when Kara was there. :)

utlovescarrie

I think this is the girl who sang it - Kenzie Palmer. She also sang Temporary Home. Interestingly enough, Luke Laird actually commented on her performance. :)

And this is her from Idol tonight.

I really liked her too! I can't believe that Luke commented on her TH youtube. Amazing! She could go far.