Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a joke...

reneeb

Carrie is on the cover of Star....

161f5ow.jpg

Jade_kt

Well at least it shows how popular Carrie is since she is still in the gossip magazines even if the rumor is untrue. So I'm okay w/ it. Everybody that follows her knows she isn't pregnant since she said she wasn't and her and Mike don't plan on having any kids at the moment. So no biggie. I rather have this press than no press.

abbeyjones18

I'm on my Facebook right now, and People Magazine said that the Jen Aniston story isn't true either...lol, I just thought I point that out...yeah, anyone who follows articles that Carrie has done (in recent months) knows that it isn't true...

m.chill99

Star always lies. That's why at my local grocery store, they have TONS of copies. Nobody buys them which makes me laugh:)

Jade_kt

Off topic but did anybody notice the Bieber-ize your facebook ad icon at the bottom of Carriefans.....talk about crazy.

reneeb

I think whats funnier is the jennifer anniston story. I'm surprised how people actually believe and buy their magazines....

supercarriefan

If the tabloids are to be believed, then Jennifer Aniston must have at least 10 kids by now, and Brad and Angie have broken up about 100 times lol. They recycle the same crap all the time.
On the bright side, at least they are saying something happy about Carrie, and nothing negative about her relationship lol.

jeff

just another fan
just last week they said hilary duff was pregnant. she tweeted that she woke up to find out from the internet that she is pregnant

Carrieflattsfan

Star always lies. Unfortunatly though Carrie is going to have to deal with these runors untill she really is pregnant, so we might as well get used to it.:rolleyes:

As someone else mentioned though, I'm glad that Carrie is in the tabloids for this, instead of something trashing her personality or marriage.

undrwood9098

Blah-bi-de-blah-blah.

Star hasn't written a single true statement in their magazine for the past 6 years. Why would they start now?

AIgrl06

Or maybe it's true. Maybe she just found out about it yesterday and that's why she hasn't told us, so she called her mom to tell her the good news and unbeknownst to her Perez Hilton had tapped into her phone line and after hearing this bombshell he rushed the news straight to Star magazine who subsequently rushed it to press, but they didn't have time to get a new picture or bump off their real cover story, Jennifer Aniston so that's why it's a small picture. This is big news guys!!!!

:haha: ...I kid... ;)