Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a joke...

litchfield93

One of the huge New York City dance stations, KTU (103.5) annouced today (on air) that she was two months preggo. Radios usually get their gossip from the rags, so I'm sure they were just relaying the star information. I'm sure it is just a rumor, but it's sure getting out there, lol.

Cps235

Wow, really, I am surprised that KTU would say that. I love listening to their radio station. Yes, they need to get their facts straight like ASAP. lol.

I just was informed of this....wow, what a load of bs! Carrie and Mike have told everyone that they want to enjoy marriage first, but she did say that only God is in control of that haha

m.chill99

I can't believe idiots would make up a story that she's 2 months pregnant. She was on tour 2 months ago! To quote Carrie herself: "I’ve heard all kinds of crazy rumors about myself. I’ve even heard that I’m pregnant! I’ve become real good about laughing things off-I figure I’d better get used to it." Carrie is probably on the floor laughing at this rumor. I know I am:rofl:

bigbluegrl23

i really do believe that whenever carrie gets pregnant. we will find out in a similar way that we found out about her engagement. we knew before the magazines, i think we knew like 2 hours after he proposed lolvwe are way more obsessed than rags, we dig and dig and dig until we get info. we'll find out way before a rag haha
becca T

teesharky

No worries! Gossip Girl just posted a blog that said they called Carrie's rep, and it is NOT true. :)

So I posted it on twitter to help stop the rumors

RT @EmilyTo: A rep for Underwood assures Gossip Cop “she is not pregnant. Carrie Underwood pregnant | Carrie Underwood baby | Mike Fisher | Gossip Cop (expand
expanding.gif
) now people can stop saying things that are NOT true

I hate these magazines, how can they just lie about everyone and everything? Doesn't that break some constitutional ammendment or something (haha Im such a nerd) but I'm kind of looking forward to/dreading the day Carrie gets preggers. I want to see and know about her baby, but I always wanted to have my kids with her haha. Ive already decided we're gonna have three, Michaela, Christopher and Samantha

abbeyjones18

Carebear1994

I hate these magazines, how can they just lie about everyone and everything? Doesn't that break some constitutional ammendment or something (haha Im such a nerd) but I'm kind of looking forward to/dreading the day Carrie gets preggers. I want to see and know about her baby, but I always wanted to have my kids with her haha. Ive already decided we're gonna have three, Michaela, Christopher and Samantha

Hahahaha good luck!

pklongbeach

YEah, it is always that double edged sword. You want Carrie'e image on the cover of things, but you hope that it's at least tasteful if not "actually true"!

carebear4eva

Wow, people are really mean to Carrie.....She was the last person to find out what her favourite colour is, and now she's the last to find out she's pregnant! How sad :D

CarrieFan_01

I feel worse for Jennifer Aniston. The tabloids have her adopting a baby every other week. Maybe one day she'll shock us all and find out she really does have 100 kids she's managed to keep out of the public eye for so long! LMAO

It'll be funny though, lets say in 2 years Carrie is pregnant, Star will be all, WE TOLD YOU FIRST-- two years ago!

teesharky

yeah Jen Aniston is always picked on for not having kids or a husband. So they invent babies she is adopting all the time. So sad.

CarrieFanx12

Right...I'm sure this is completely true and Carrie just doesn't know about it yet:p. I don't think I have ever read anything true in Star magazine.